The profile picture was of a hacker's mask with black and white static behind it, there was no bio, and the account was created five years ago.

@Take-A-Look
Dear students of Francoise DuPont, don't bother trying to track me down, especially you, Maxwell Kante. I know everything about everyone, the things you do when you believe no one watches, medical records. I have it all. I would suggest hiding out for a bit if I reveal anything about you. My first announcement begins at lunch. Sincerely, Take-A-Look.

"Holy shit!" Alya screamed. "That's awful!"

"Tell me about it," Marinette whispered under her breath. Why did they have to show up right when she's Ladybug?! A superhero who needs to keep her identity a secret!

"We've got a few hours, guys," Mylene said grimly. "Let's just take a few breaths, try to calm our-ourselves d-down," she stammered.

Ivan rushed to his girlfriend's side. "Mylene? Are you alright?"

"... No," she squeaked. Mylene buried her face into his shirt as she burst out into tears. The burly boy wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace, whispering sweet nothings to her. "I'm so scared!"

Adrien and Alya exchanged concerned looks, both having no idea what they're in for.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A familiar voice screeched just a minute after everyone in the cafeteria received the notifications on their phones. "I WOULD NEVER!"

"'DuPont algebra teacher and total knockout, Allegra Quantic is secretly sleeping with the male students in exchange for better grades,'" Kim read. "'Below, you'll find a few suspicious photos of her escorting her students into her home.'"

"Those are study groups I put together," Allegra sobbed as she stormed out of the cafeteria, not able to handle the looks everyone was giving her. "I would never do such a thing!"

Rose poked at her lunch and whispered, "It's begun."

"Here's what I suggest," Alix piped up. "We interrogate everyone here, then that's when Nath busts out the chalk sock!"

Juleka sinisterly rubbed her hands together. "Yes, the chalk sock."

"No! No chalk sock," Marientte said sternly.

Alya furrowed her brow. "What's a chalk sock?"

"My own personal weapon," he said smugly. "See, I take a few pieces of chalk that have been overused so many times they're a nub, put 'em in a gym sock, and just use it to swing at people."

"... Go on."

"No chalk sock!" Marinette yelled, exasperated.

[Transphobia warning. Read at your own risk]

The next day, DuPont was on edge. Allegra Quantic was, fortunately, able to keep her job after the parents of the children she taught confirmed that those were in fact study sessions at her house. What made it more believable was when a very overprotective parent revealed they chipped their son's glasses with a mini camera. She was off the hook.

"I HAVE A WIFE!"

The teachers decided not to go into the lounge whenever she was there.

Everyone had their phones in hand, waiting for the notification from Take-A-Look, but nothing came, not even during lunch like yesterday... But then...

"CUT IT OUT!" Kim pushed a boy off of him for the fifth time. Tears were threatening to spill from his eyes. "I-I'M NOT!"

"Come on, Marinette," one girl, Wendy Thomas said in a taunting voice as the pigtailed girl looked close to having a panic attack. "Whip it out."