Author's Note

November 22, 2021

"Somehow, I've never wanted to be a part of the story, rather, the narrator will suit me just fine."

"I shouldn't be the one to tell this story, yet I am all that is left."

"Love is what people never warn you about, the most powerful thing that happens in life, the most beautiful thing in the world. Now it's just another reason why everyone dies."

"We all die in the end."

-

Author's Note

You will notice that when you are reading the book that it does jump from past to present. It is very intention to give you more insight about the character's mental and physical states. To make sure you have some awareness of me, the author, writing this series is a way for me to cope of what has happened during the time; reading and watching Harry Potter was one of the stories I could personally relate to when it came down to trauma. You will see new character's and old Harry Potter character's coming back to life to be apart of the story. Now with the kindness of my heart I would like to start off this tale with a friendly warning that this story will be filled horrific trauma, heavy intimacy, and of course triggering word: Depression, Panic Attacks, diseases, and mentions of violation. Of course, I will hold back here and there to make the most pleasant tale for you all. Other than that you have been apprised, I hope you enjoy this tale as much as I enjoyed writing it for both you and my pleasure.