Ryuuen's move / Desperation

Start from the beginning

They were currently at the same spot where Kiyopon let Horikita rest on his arm.

They were sitting down and staring at the moon.

" This exam is finally coming to an end...." Horikita suddenly said.

Kiyopon nodded in agreement.

' We can finally rest peacefully.' He signed.

Horikita nodded and let out a small smile.

" Yeah....." she said.

She looked back to the moon.

In all honesty, Kiyopon truly thought that Horikita did a great job being a leader.

She did well in keeping the class together, preventing potential conflicts and played it safe.

But there was one thing Kiyopon had been expecting but never got.

Horikita hasn't pieced together what Ryuuen had planned.

Not one bit.

But she looked quite relax right now, so Kiyopon didn't bother to give her a clue.

" H-Horikita-san! Ayanokoji-kun! The camp is burning! " Mii-chan screamed.

Annnd....that didn't last long...

Both Kiyopon and Horikita eyes widened in shock and they quickly got up and went to the camp.

" GET SOME WATER!" Keisei yelled.

" SHIT SHIT SHIT!" one cursed.

The girls were also panicking and trying to help the boys extinguish the fire.

Meanwhile, Ibuki was also helping out in order to blend in.

' SERIOUSLY?! IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS?!' Ibuki thought as she couldn't believe that he would actually try this.

Sneaking in while they were distracted and creating a fire to burn their tent?

She couldn't believe it.

' Tch..... But this might work...' she admitted in her thoughts.

This will create the perfect distraction.

She just needs Horikita to be here now....

" What happened." Horikita said as she arrived with Kiyopon.

" I-I don't know! The tent just set on fire!" Shinohara said in a panic.

" The boys are trying to extinguish it, but it's overwhelming!" Matsushita added.

" Tch..." Horikita looked at burning tent and " What about our stuff?" She asked.

" All the boys managed to get it out before it got worse...." Shinohara said.

Horikita nodded in response and then looked to her side.

" Ayanokoji-ku-"

But he wasn't there.

' Where is he- no wait, not the time!' Horikita thought before turning to the boys and giving them instructions.

Ryuuen went to the other tent and lit up a match.

' Kuku, it seems like Ibuki needs another opportunity.......this will do the trick' Ryuuen smirked at that thought and then lit the other tent on fire.