19 | ʙʟᴀᴅᴇꜱ

Start from the beginning

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK SUCH A MASTERPIECE!! YOU RECKLESS SCOUT!!" Haganezuka, the swordsmith, yelled at her, dozen irk marks forming on his forehead. Luna kept a smile, but still had droplets of sweat sliding from her forehead in mild fear.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IMPORTANT THIS SWORD IS?! YOU BASTARD!! THIS SWORD WAS MY GREATEST CREATION, YET YOU HAD TO BREAK IT!!" He was enraged, smoke came out of his ears and nose in anger upon seeing the katana he had created broken right in front of his very eyes.

"I never meant to break my father's blade, Mister Haganezuka. But-"

The swordsmith didn't let the woman finish and harshly took the katana away from her, stomping away angrily like a kid, portraying that he was done with his tantrum. However, for someone who's a bit low on the temper management, he's truly passionate about his work. And she respects him for that. One of the reasons why she was still afraid of him, even all these years have passed. At least he didn't chase her...

Imagine running around just after getting out of a battlefield. Couldn't be her.

For someone that was already old, the swordsmith still had strong and speedy legs to make Luna sprint for her dear life and avoid getting murdered. He was even older than Urokodaki.

Luna sighed, sweatdropping nervously before facing Urokodaki, who was sitting in front of her, "Apologies for my sudden intrusion, Master." She slightly bowed.

Urokodaki was the man that taught her of composing her breathing technique. When she was once part of the Cadet Corps, she would sneak out and train with him. The Cadet Corps does not teach her of the Breathing Styles that her family's been using against their enemies. He taught her the Water Breathing Technique.

He was also the descendant of the person who had taught her father and brother the Water Breathing Technique. For that, she considers him as a family - or rather: a grandfather.

Then, the rest of her breathing techniques are self-taught.

"I hope you're aware of the consequences of the Scout Regiment's actions today, Luna. Hundreds of lives were lost and ruined because of your and the scout's reckless actions." Urokodaki lectured the female. Luna hummed, nodding, "Yes, I'm fully aware of it, grandfather. The scouts are undergoing a... debriefing case as we speak."

The old man hummed, before changing the subject of their conversation, "You took good care of your father's weapon. But it'll take a short while to return its blade back. How do you plan on slaying the titans now?" Urokodaki inquired her.

"I plan on using mother's this time. Granted, I don't use poison that often, but it could be quite helpful in a way." She replied.

Urokodaki sighed, "Wait here, Luna. It might take me a short while. As for now, make yourself at home." He stood up from the floor, walking away to find Shinobu's katana. When Shinobu retired from the Scout Regiment, she handed her katana to Urokodaki, having the idea that it would be safe in his possession.

Luna pursed her lips before standing up from the floor, deciding to walk around the place. Up on the walls, she saw illustrated portraits of her father, her mother, and more other people that she doesn't know.

She walked up to it, reading the carved letters on the frames of the portraits.

'Tanjiro Kamado'
'Kanao Tsuyuri'
'Nezuko Kamado'

'Who are these three? And why are they with Mama and Papa?' She thought to herself in confusion. At the corner of her eye, she could see a time stamp at the edge of the painting.