"Your majesty!" Qingyuan quickly grabbed the sword from my hand and threw it away from me. "Please calm down, your majesty!"

And I finally snapped.

Hindi ko na nga kinaya pa.

Nagwala ako sa loob mismo ng opisina niya.

Kinuha ko ang lahat ng mga vases na nasa tabi ko at umiiyak na itinapon lahat ng iyon sa kanya.

I was bawling.

I was screaming.

All of the pain and heartache that I'm feeling from losing my child has overwhelmed my sanity.

How can he be so heartless as to murder his own child?

I know that he has no regard for life, but how could he—his own child—our child—be killed by him?

Hinahayaan niya lang na tumama sa kanya ang bawat bagay na pinupulot ko at itinatapon ko sa kanya habang nanatili siyang nakayuko sa harapan ko. The loud crashing sound of the falling objects can't even soothe the pain in my chest.

Please die.

Please disappear.

"Die!!!" humahagulgol ko pang sigaw sa kanya. "Just die!!!"

I don't want to see him anymore.

Lord, pauwiin ninyo na po ako.

Ang buong akala ko ay magiging masaya ako kapag pinili kong manatili sa tabi niya. But this is just a foolish dream.

He betrayed me.

He killed my heart.

How can he hurt me like this?

Dahan-dahan siyang nagtaas ng mukha mula sa pagkakayuko. Ngunit hindi ko inaasahan ang sumunod kong makikita.

For the first time since I've arrived in this world and for the first time since I've met him, I saw those tears that were slowly falling off from his eyes down to his cheeks.

"W-wife..." he called while looking at my face.

The tyrant and the ruthless Emperor of Qin is crying right in front of me now.

I could not even believe the great amount of pain that was painted into his eyes while looking at me.

Matapos iyon ay bumaba siya mula sa trono niya at tuluyan na akong nanigas nang dahan-dahan siyang lumuhod sa harapan ko.

Yes, the great and most powerful man on this continent just went down on his knees right in front of me.

Atsaka siya nagtaas ng mukha at habang bumubuhos parin ang mga luha sa magkabilang pisngi niya ay nagsalita siya.

"W-wife, please forgive me." Lumuluhang wika niya habang nakaluhod parin sa harapan ko. "Chin, I've only done this because I don't want to lose you. The royal physician told me that you might die from giving birth. What will I do without you? Chin, what will happen to me? How can I survive a single day without your existence? If I have to pay with my life just to make it up to you, I won't think twice about offering my life. Just forgive me this once, huh? Please forgive me, love. I beg of you to forgive me."

Selfishness.

Greed.

These are the things that pushed him to do this.

He didn't even ask me if I was willing to sacrifice the life of our child for mine. How can he not understand that my life doesn't belong to him?

While looking at him right now, there is only one thing that I've finally come to understand: I can't stay with him any longer.

I don't want to be with someone like him.