Ahop (hints)

MINA'S POV

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

The sound of my alarm woke me up from my deep slumber. I look to my left and held it tightly before throwing it across the room....just kidding. I checked the time. 7 fucking 40. Classes starts at 8.... so that means-------

"OH MY GOD I'M LATE!!!!!" I shouted and struggled to get out of my comfy bed, almost falling over on my way to the bathroom. I took the World's Fastest Bath and on put my navy blue button up shirt and sneakers. I'm almost on my way out of my room when I noticed I'm not wearing any pants. Shit how could I forgot wearing pants? I hurriedly took off my shoes and put on some pants. I fixed myself on the mirror and ran down the 15-steps stairs with just 3 big leaps.

I went to the kitchen and saw my sister eating while my Mom is busy washing the dishes.

"If I knew you were having a drink, I should have just ditched my girlfriend. I miss my sister already. We rarely see each other. " Jeongyeon, my sister said. She's actually my step sister. Mom adopted her when she was just a kid. She said she found her on the streets, all dirty and hungry and cold. But I treat her no less than a family.

"Come on Unnie, you love Nayeon Unnie more than me and your PS5." I said taking big gulps of orange juice and a bite of Mom's signature pancakes.

"Hey slow down you dork! They're all yours if you don't like to share!" Mom just laughed at our bickering.

"No thanks. I'm late and I need to go. Love you two!" I said and ran outside the house and saw a car parked in front. It kinda looks familiar.

A tall figure came out of it and waved her hand at me, gave me her sweetest smile and spoke.

"I knew you'd be late due to the amount of alcohol you drank last night. And you also don't have your car with you. Don't worry. Leave the explanation and reasoning to me. I can talk to your teachers why you're" she checked her watch "30 minutes late."

Sana stepped out of her car and came closer.

"Or do you want to make it 40? Time's running come on!" she chuckled and went inside her car. I smield at her and went inside too.

"You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you by the way." I said then smiled.

"What's the use of being a drop dead gorgeous and very attractive woman if you're not gentle to give a pretty girl a ride right?" she said teasing me about what I said last night.

"YAAAHHH MINATOZAKI SANA!!! Just drive will you??! " I furrowed my eyebrows and sucked my teeth.

"Okay tiger. HAHAHAHA" she started the car and drove away from my house.

And true to her words, I was 30 minutes late already. She explained to my teacher why I was late and said that it was her fault. Some students were looking at me, giving me strange looks. I just shrugged it off and sat down next to a horrible looking Momo.

"What the hell happened to you? Did you get home safely? Why do you look like you just got out of a fight? Are you okay?" I asked her. Her hair is dishevelled, lips chapped, her eyes are growing bags underneath it, and her lips, frowned.

She looked at me and opened her mouth and was about to speak when..

"I've got bad news for you today. Your Music Teacher, Mr. Jin Young Park, will not be able
to be with us for a couple of months. He's on leave due to a family emergency." Ms. Dara, our Physics Teacher said.