Pro: Before the Turbocharged (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

So his nephew and the other guy are suggested that he can use a pen with a piece of paper or maybe try to play the game of charade, but he got annoyed after transforming his other assistant into a robotic zombie too and talked about how alive he is feeling after he finally becomes an immortal, he then looks at himself in the mirror has says that Connect-Tek is maybe both destroyed but it's also remade him.

 The more energy he consumes the stronger he becomes, but the stronger he gets the more brainwaves he needs to consume after he revealed his new goals of creating an army that would spread over Copper Canyon and the world in which he has finally found the power device to make himself a perfect human being, he then demanded his zombie soldiers bring him more brains. Later on, this part is when Mortum appears feasting on many brainwaves in the temple. 

After he ends with the proceeds to absorb the brainwaves of his nephew, which is the assistant who was his favourite nephew but not anymore However when Max and his friends were entering just in time to stop him from saving his nephew from transforming into a zombie when Max ordered Tempesta, CYTRO and La Fiera to attack Mortum easy to ask for an assistant about who that robotic zombie is after the heroes who shocked to see there's a lot of robot zombies in the street on their hometown to saws-all brainwave are going to direction from the temple, and then he told them that Mortum is a one who they thought they defeated him in the last movie.

So Mortum's assistant nephew has told Team Turbo about how his uncle has survived the explosion of the Connect-Tek who has become a 'soulless monster' in a desert to stealing from N-Tek for his new body to upgrade himself, Max and Steel are realised that Mortum is made of the Connect-Tek for pulling back together into a one. 

That's mean is Mortum can't be killed by the attack and then he's turned into his new form of the Trap Mode for the different version of Max's TURBO Mode just like Team Turbo, and they're no match for him to become the hunter who captures his enemies one by one who's brains are almost drained until Steel saved his teammates from Mortum's hunger with his new brain shield when he finally faces facing Steel which refers to a "magnificent" as he has never seen the Ultralink before or any alien who has visited earth after Makino invasion, and he captured Steel to come with him to go to the new lair for his world domination in the outside of Copper Canyon right after he got his base into rumble while he left the Team Turbo into crumbling for his escape.