World Between Worlds

Many legends are associated with Revan. He was a Jedi, a savior, a Sith, a conqueror, and one who was redeemed. To some he was even the one who held back the Emperor from devouring the galaxy. But the one who the Emperor captured and held for three hundred years was not the Revan he had first encountered. That Revan was his twin brother who had been infused with the memories of his brother the actual victor of the Mandalorian Wars. He had been a scout for the Republic and he was slowly given more and more of Revan's memories.

Bastila had not only the ability for Battle Meditation, but a previously unknown ability that linked her to Revan's mind. Unknown to her, but known to the Jedi Council, the real Revan was still in a bacta tank deep inside of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant the entire time the recreated the path to the Star Forge. Even Malak, formerly Alex 'Squints' Squinquargesimus did not pick up on the deception. By the time this new Revan had encountered Malak he had nearly all the memories from his brother pushing out most of his previous identity. This identity death was one of the most heinous crimes the Jedi Masters of the Dantooine council committed. One that Meetra Surik had no problem allowing Kreia to kill them as they were going to do something even more heinous by removing her connection to Force permanently.

Due to the Jedi Purge of the time every single master that knew where the real Revan was vanished. Over the span of unknown years his body was restored and the Force kept him hidden. Then he woke to a darkened room with only the lights of the various machines to see by. He floated in the tank as his memories swam in his head and puzzled as to how he had gotten here. Instinct made him reach out to many of his old bonds he found not a single one and he knew the one bond that he had never broken had been suddenly severed.

Flickers of memories that were not his came to him. Bits and pieces that made no sense to him. He flexed his muscles and moved all his limbs as he spread his awareness out with the Force. Feeling nothing missing he pushed upwards as he removed the mask from his face. As his head came out of the Bacta, Kolto mix he hissed in pain as the mask must have been in place for way too long.

The amount of effort to get out of the tank left him exhausted. It was a feeling he had never had as he could run for days even without the aide of the Force. It was a quirk of his body that very few people had. One that had helped him endure on the battlefield. He took the time he needed to recover to infuse his body with the Force to further examine his condition and used the Force to help his eyes see in such dark conditions. He looked emaciated as if he had not been eating correctly and looking down, he saw the tube that entered his stomach. He disconnected it and the other cables and wires. The IV's bled until he used the Force to heal those areas.

He tried to verbalize his thoughts but he could not even croak out a sound. Slowly with using nearly just the Force he stood and climbed down the stairs. His movement tripped some sensors and lights quickly illuminated the area. His eyes slowly adjusted as he reached a dust covered chair to sit his naked body down on. He called on the Force again to heal himself as the effort to walk was painful. The tube was also painful and against common sense he slowly pulled it out as he shoved the Force into the long-term wound. The tube came out as pain lanced through his body. Further meditation closed the old wound completely, but it was far from healed.

Reading several crates, he used the Force to bring one over to him and open it to pull out a bottle of electrolyte water. For the next hour he did nothing but take sip after sip as he sent healing waves through his body. He had to push his rising anger away at finding himself in such a condition. Who had put him here? Why did they do it? What could they have gained? How did it happen? When did it happen was the only thing he could vaguely answer as he remembered being on the bridge of his ship? The scene appeared in his head as a team of Jedi breached the main doors. He had known that this team was still not enough to defeat him. But then he remembered the hint of warning just before everything went black. Yes, that was the moment, but why did he have these other glimpses? Were they from his twin?