Bonus

Tw: Death

7th July 2030

Pov: Clay

I just got married to Y/N. I'm so happy! This is the best day of my life not gonna lie. I dont know what i would do without her.

My family was there. They were so happy for me.

We were dancing and suddenly Y/N said:"Clay. Wake up."

I was confused:"What do you mean Y/N?"

"Pls wake up. Clay. I died almost 3  years ago. Let go..."

7th July 2025

I was with George at my therapist's.

"Yes his hallucinations are getting worser again. Its the 7th July yk":George is sitting beside me i had no idea whats going on.

Suddenly i remembered it all

30th December 2022
Almost 3 years ago

Pov: Y/N

A few months ago i got diagnosed with cancer.

The docs wanted to talk to me and my bf (Clay) about something.

"So the cancer got a bit worser. To be honest it got way worser. I'm gonna say it like it is. You could die. But pls dont panic. You only could that does not mean that theres no way out."

Clay squeezed my hand until this moment. Apparently he stoped. Like his brain just stopped working.

He looked at me then to the doc again:"Could we do anything. Could i do anything to make it better?"

"Sadly not Sir."

His face turned pale. He was in shock. He was worried. He was afraid. Everything was written down on his face.

The doc also saw that and left the room. Clay seemed so afraid in shock or pain that he couldnt cry.

I hugged him. I dont know what to say. This works also way better then words.

He wasnt be able to cry and i was about to cry.

He took my face in his hands and said:" Y/N. You can cry. No worries. I would also if i could"

I burried my face in his chest and started crying. He patted my head all the time.

I do believe that a few tears rollled down his cheeks but he swiped them away quickly.

I felt so bad. I dont want to leave. I dont want to leave Clay. Could he do it? I think im important to him so could he live with it?

I felt guilty with for no reason.

25th January

It got worser. Worser and worser every single day. A few days ago the docs said "Im sorry we cant do anything anymore."

Im about to die. Clay is sitting beside me. His face is pale. The docs are there and just watching knowing that they cant do anything.

I looked at the pc and saw that my heartbeat was bad. Im literally about to die.

Clay was holding my hands. But only rlly weakly.

I know that at this point i only have a few minutes left so i asked to docs to leave for only a minute.

"Clay pls stay with George for a while. You cant be alone now. Pls do it for me. Live. Just live. Live youre Life. Live my Life. Dont you dare do anything to you. Okay? Search a therapist or something. Pls do that. Do it for me":im saying that whiles tearing up.

The docs entered the room again. And i began to feel how it slowly ends.

Slowly.

"Clay? Pls dont leave them. Im sorry for breaking the promise. Just pls stay"

Pov: Clay

The mashine began to stop showing her heartbeat. She just died infront of me.

My world is breaking in many different pieces. The docs said i should get myself a therapist and how i can help myself but i already know what to do.

As i got out i immediately called George so i couldnt get dumb thoughts.

The last thing i wanna do is disappoint her. I felt terrible wanting to leave this world but i wont. I wont for her.

George came with puffy red eyes. He obviously cried. Relatable. I wish i could.

He looked at me with a smile full of pain and worry knowing that i need help. We did everything Y/N told me to. Everything.

I was staying with George. Stopped streaming for a while and searched for a therapist. I got one rlly fast.

George also had to get one. He obviously rlly did care.

I done this all just for Y/N.

Im still living just for Y/N.

I wont leave just for Y/N.

Y/N its the reason im still here.
                I wont leave

"Promise?"

"Promise.."

______________________________________

I swear to god im crying. Im so emotional but idc. I hope you liked the bonus end. You can choose you're end.

This is the first time i tried to write sad shit so dont hate thank you.