15

Clay came in.

He just looked at us. Dissapointent and kinda sad. I wanted to say something but he already left.

I slapped Aria and said:"WTF ARE YOU STUPID?"

I left the room with my stuff rlly fast. Clay was already in his car. I got in. Silence.

"Clay":i began:"Pls let me explain-"

He cutted me of:"Just be quiet"

We were at the airplane after 10 minutes. I got out said bye and Clay drove away. Is he dissapointent? Does he hates me now?

I was so mad at Aria. Why would she do that?

The flight was boring. Its to uncomfortable to sleep and soo boring.

*At home*

As i came home it was so quiet. But the first thing i did was writing Clay

Y/U: Hey pls dont be pissed of me. Istg i didnt did anything. She just kissed me. I would never do that. I swear. Pls answer me if you read that

At least Clay didnt blocked me. I contacted Nick to tell him was happend.

Y/U: Hey Nick do you have time to speak for a second?

Sapnap: Yes just vc me

I called Nick to tell him about the situation.

Y/N:"Hey i need your help. I just came home from the airport and something happend in florida. Did Clay already told you?

Nick:"No he didnt told me"

Y/N:"So if he didnt told u. He got a gf. And today she was there before i had to leave. And she kissed me. Then Clay came in, rlly disappointed. And i feel so bad. I didnt did anything i just hope hes gonna believe me."

Nick:"Im sure hes gonna believe you dont worry. Just give it time."

Y/N:"My sister is calling me so bye"

Nick:"Bye-"

My sister and me only talked about where we meet and when. She lifes in a village 2 hours away but gonna drive to me. She called me bc of that probably

We gonna meet: Tomorrow, 10 AM at a cafe near me.

I rlly hope that nothing goes wrong.

18th January

10 AM at the cafe

"Y/N?" said a young woman to me it was obviously my sister.

"Yes thats me you are Y/S/N (Your sisters's name)?"

(If you dont have a sis just use any name ofc)

Y/S/N answered:"Yes that's me. Nice to meet you after 10 Years. We are meeting bc of our dad"

I dont like our dad.

"Its more about his funeral": Y/S/N added.

He is dead? Well i dont care he was abusive asshole.

So i said:"He was a abusives asshole i dont care. Im not gonna come or anything else."

Y/S/N answered:"Okay what i was about to ask dont matters then. And well i wouldnt come either tho"

Kinda funny that we were the same opinion. After the funeral stuff we had a common conversation and we wanted to stay in contact.

She left after 2 hours and i went home. I left my phone at home so i dont get distracted.

As i looked at my phone i saw that i have a discord notification. It was from Clay

Dream: I trust you more. We broke up. She said:"Fuck you. Only your money was good. And Y/N was hot asf. So fuck you" Yea thats it.

Y/U: Im rlly sorry. I dont know if i should say this in that situation but wanna play mc later?

Dream: Okay in a hour?

Y/U: Okay imma stream then

Aria was a bitch. He rlly dont has luck with women. Why don't he just date me? *fuck boy face*

______________________________________

Rlly random that they gonna play mc later. But i would probably act like that so-

I finished writing the ff. Im gonna uploud the last parts whiles 2 days