17.

We just sat there. Watching finally the sun go down. Noone said a word. It was silence but a comfortable one.

I layed my head on his shoulder.

We just sat there. In silence. In the middle of a flower field. Enjoying each other. He layed his head on mine.

I slept in.

*After an hour*

Clay shaked me a bit. "Y/N its starting to rain we have to go. Sry for waking you up."

I was still tired so Clay drived us home.

We parked. It was still raining. I looked at Dream with the 'you know what im thinking' face. He nodded. I opened spotify and played the song 'Dog Days are over'

We got out of the car and danced in the rain.

As the phrase came "Run fast for your mother. Run fast for your father, run for you children for your sisters and brothers leave all your love and longing behind. You cant carry it with you if you want to survive"

I took Clays hands and we jumped in a circle while vibing to the song.

He starred at me all the time. Like he wanted to say anything.

I was exhausted. We stood still for a second to take a deep breath.

Clay still starred at me so i had to ask:"Everything alright? Do you want to say anything?'

"Y/N":he began and took a deep breath:"As the beginning i only needed someone for the manhunt and you were the perfect one. I didnt thought that someday we gotta become that good 'friends'. But i realised that in the last few months it felt different. I smiled by each message you sended me. Even on a bad day you made my day easily. We only flirted as a joke but i got always flustered and some things i said weren't just a 'joke'. You know the thing with Aria? I trusted you way more then her. I didnt felt bad cuz i was disappointed of you, i felt bad cuz you probably felt guilty. And after that i was sure about one thing. Im in love with you. The whole time. This is why i felt a bit bad being together with Aria. I was in love with you and i still am. You made my days easily only by texting me. I trusted you more then everything, everyone. And by that i want to ask, will you be my girlfriend?"

(Sorry that this is soo long and with no space i hate ff's with no space but yea)

My cheeks went red. His hand shaked a bit. "This time your hands are shaking not mine:"i smiled:"And yes ofc i will be your gf"

His smile grew. That was kinda cute. We kissed in the rain while "Hidden in the sand" were played.

"Y/N?":Clay said:"Pls dont leave me okay?"

"Promise"

Clay and me went back in cuz we could even if its warm get sick.

I looked back at the street and saw old woman standing on their window and clapping.

Her name was Mrs. Campbell. She was always so nice to me. I heard some rumours about her. That she did rituals in her youth. But well i wouldnt care.

But one thing i knew is that she had cancer. A poor old woman which is and were always nice.

I also went in and told Clay about Mrs. Campbell.

8th July

Pov: Clay

I woke up at 2 PM. A normal time for me.

Y/N is probably already awake.

As i came into her room she was still asleep. So i decided to wake her up cuz why not its late:"Y/NNNN wake uppp"

She mumbled:"Im tireddd"

"Come on Y/NN"

She didnt reacted.

Pov: Y/N

It was funny how Clay tried to make me stand up. But nothing could make me to get out of my bed. If he wants my attention then he should join me duh.

"Darlingggg":Clay said.

DARLING?! HWIWJEDIDHEUWI. OKAY OKAY IMMA STAND UP OKAY OKAY.

"Say that again and i'll stand up"

He laughed:"You like that dont you. Darling"

*Simp mind has joined the chat*

As i stood up something hurted. "Fuck-"

I got down again. I cannot describe how that feels.

Clay came to me and said:"You okay? Did you got sick?"

I had no idea. I guessed so. Im probably sick. No wonder. Well idc i dont regret the dancing in the rain from last night.

We chilled today. Clay streamed later. We stayed in the same room this time. We didnt cared if anybody knows.

9th July

This shit hurts so much so we decided to go to the doc. It cant be bad.

"Hello Y/N welcome again. Whats the matter this time?":the doc said. She was really friendly like always.

She gave me a receipt. And we had to go to the hospital. So i can get diagnosed.

10th July

I had to stay over night. Clay stayed with me. How nice.

The doc came in and they knew whats my matter.

______________________________________

Cliffhanger bitches

Gonna upload the last 3 Chapters at the 24th November!

One of them is only a bonus but also rllyyy good pls read it!