Bell told me to boil some water and put the pasta in while she cut the chicken into small pieces.

Once she finished she went to wash her hands,  I made homemade sauce for the pasta.

Once she finished washing her hands she went to turn some music on and lighten up the mood. She walks behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.

I laughed at her action, I finished the sauce and turned around to pick her up and set her on the counter.

I stood between her legs and he wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her waist. She kisses me softly, to passionately.

A few minutes later our food has finished, and we settled down on the table to eat.

Once we finished eating, it was 5 in the afternoon, we decided to go outside and sit by the lake.

Bella's POV

We put our shoes on and sat down on the deck, with our feet dangling above the water. Harry stood up and started to strip once more but left his underwear on.

He smiled and took my hand for me to stand up with him, "do you want to swim with me?" He asked, I look down at the water and back at Harry. "I know about your scars now, what's there to be afraid of now?" He continues.

I look up at Harry, "I can't swim" I giggled. He laughed at my answer and shook his head. "That's not an excuse, I'll hold you the hold tight don't worry." He added, with a smile before kissing me.

I nodded and started to take my clothes off, but was left with my bra and underwear. I didn't have to worry if someone else would see my scars because it was a private cabin and no one else had access to the lake.

Harry jumped in and swam to the front of the deck, I sat back down and slowly got in the water while Harry held my waist to guide me down.

Once I was in the water I held onto Harry's shoulders afraid to let go. I didn't take my eyes off the water, Harry moved his hand to my chin and faced it towards him.

"Don't look down, look straight, your going to get frightened if you look down." He said, I nodded and kissed him long and passionate.

He swims around the lake a bit still holding onto me, he stops and asked me a question. "Are you scared of me anymore?" I held his shoulders tighter than before.

"More than anyone I have ever met" I smile, I give him a quick kiss.

It was silent until Harry spoke, "Have you ever thought of doing anything between us yet?" He asked, I was quite confused by his question.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. He smiled and gave me a kiss, he looked down and back up into my eyes.

"Like in an intimate way, more like-" he said but I cut him of knowing what's about to say, "sex wise?" I ask, his eyes shot up into mine.

He looks down and smiled, "yeah, maybe" he shyly spoke. "So you want to go further into our relationship by sex?" I ask, he chuckled and smiled the cutest way.

"No no, that's not what I meant, well I don't know, what do you think?" He switched his question. "Me? I-I don't know, that's quite the commitment Harry." I said wrapping my legs around his waist while he swims around more.

He nods, "well there's other things to do you know." He replied, I was confused by his answer. "There is?" I say, he nods at my question.

"Like what?" I asked, he sighed and thought for a bit. "I don't know, where to start." He answered.

"Well there's hot sex or fucking where it's really fast and has no meaning towards it. It's basically like get the job done but feels insane for both. Than there's making love or sometimes I hear vanilla sex, it's the passionate one, it's nice and easy, also has a lot of meaning to it. There's dry sex, where you just go through the motions of sex but without penetration and it feels good...... Than you can do oral.."

He went silent after the last one he mentioned, "like... your mouth?" My innocent self asked. He nods at my question, my eyes widen never nearing of that before.

"Before you say anything it's much more intense than actual sex, it may sound gross but it's mind blowing, it's all about making someone feel emotional for someone else." He adds, I look away from him for a few seconds than back to his eyes.

"What are you thinking of dimples?" He asked, I smile at him and held tight and close to him. "Can you show me?" I say, he holds my waist tighter and pulls me closer to him.

"Alright dimples, your wish." He replied kissing my jaw and moving his hands up and down my body.

Me and Harry kept swimming in the water for hours, until he tried playing a game with me.

He took my whole body onto one side of his body than pulled me out of his grip and left me holding onto his hand. "HARRY THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I yelled trying to hold onto him without letting go and drowning.

He eventually brought me back into his arms and laughed at me, "that's not funny, you know that I can't swim." I said with an upset tone.

He held me very close to him, our nose touched of how close I was to Harry. "And I told you not to worry cause I'm right here" he added before kissing me down my neck.

It was getting dark so Harry swam back to the deck, he told me to hold onto the leg of the deck until he were to pull me out.

Harry jumped onto the deck and told me to give him my hands, he pulls me out and held me close to him while one hand is holding on mine and the other on my waist.

I kiss him and he took a towel and wrapped it around me while he did the same and took our clothes so we could go inside.

I decided to take a shower first than Harry afterwards. Once I finished I wore short shorts and a tank top.

Harry's POV

Once Bella came out of the shower I wanted her bad, she shorts stopped a little above he bottom, and he smooth skin glows and shows off towards me.

I took a quick shower once she came out, I wore some shorts and that's about it, I didn't wear a shirt cause of how hot it was in the cabin and the air conditioner wasn't working.

Once I came out I see Bella on the couch watching a movie. I walk towards her and I lean down for a couple of kisses.

She gets up from the couch and continues to kiss me, I pick her up by her thighs and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Ready?" I ask, she rests her forehead against mine while giving me a smile and showing off those cute little dimples.

She only nods and continued to kiss me and moved down to my neck, I open the door to the bedroom and I plop her on the bed.

Hay luvs Stacy here
Sorry I didn't update yesterday
I was very busy but now I'm back and ready to post
Hope you enjoyed btw
Please leave votes and comments
All the love S.❤️❤️❤️❤️