9. - Dinner

Trying a new writing style (: Also the song is Perfume by Lovejoy 

______________________________

I slowly climb out of the tree. I sigh. They were holding hands. Are they in a relationship? Or was it just in a friend way?

I almost get to the bottom of the tree. I look at the ground. How did I get up here? I try to remember how Avery and Briar got out.

They both jumped out. Yay.

I take a deep breath in. I look at the ground below me. I look for something that wouldn't hurt  me if I land on it. I can't find anything.

I angerly sigh and jump out of the tree. I land on the ground with a thud. Leaves around me dance away. I stand up.

I wipe dirt off of my clothes. I look around. Which way did I walk in?

Shi-

I worriedly look around. I can't tell the trees apart. They all look the same.

Fuc-

I start walking, unsure if this is the way out. 

I start walking a little faster. It starts to get colder. 

My eyes start to feel droopy. My hands and face are freezing. I shiver.

I thought it was supposed to be warm during the summer?

I guess not. I shiver again.

Well, we do live by mountains.

My legs feel cold. Everything feels cold. All I can think about is the warmth of my house.

I can hear the triplets yelling, loudly.

Am I getting closer?

There seem to be less trees.

I shiver. 

"S! Where was you?" Paul yells at me.

"Uh, exploring."

"You're dead!" Robert yelled, while hitting Paul with a stick. I don't question it.

Paul flops down on the grass and makes a 'bleh' sound. Both giggle.

I take a deep breath. Trying to understand what all has happened today.