3. - House

AN: Not all the chapters will be long, because burn out is a thing :D If you like it so for don't forget to vote!

                             - Droplet

_______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in the car, seeing we were parking. I looked outside, and we were at a two story farm house. There was a forest, a huge front lawn, and a small garden. Yawning, I got out of the car with my bags. I stretched and walked up to the house that my dad was unlocking. Once it was unlocked, we ran in. There was a living room off to the side, a stair case, a kitchen connected to the living room and small dining room. Down the hall, was a laundry room with a door leading to the patio. 

   I ran upstairs so I could claim a room before all the good ones were taken. When I got up there, I saw that two of the rooms were already taken. There were at least 8 rooms up there, some of them not being bedrooms. I stuck my head into one that was far away from the one that was claimed by my parents. It was small, but still bigger than my old room. It had two windows, a bathroom, and a small closet. And a bed, duh. "Dibs!" I yelled so no one else could take it.

   I started putting my clothes up in the closet. I jumped on my bed with my backpack. I pulled out my phone and opened Discord. (I don't have Discord in real life so I'm going off of what I've seen on YouTube videos.) I look at my dm's to see my online bestie Lilacx is online.

______________

Lilacx: Hey

hey

hey

hey

UR ONLINE STOP IGNORING MEEEEEE

I'LL START SINGING NEVER GONNA GIVE U UP IF U DON'T COMMIT SPEAK

Me: I'm here please don't sing.

Lilacx: Okay good I was waiting forever

anyway whats ur new house like?

Me: It's okay. My room has its own  bathroom!

Lilacx: lucky

_*

"Honey, come down and get lunch!" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Fine.." I mummbled.

_*

Me: I gotta go, my mom made lunch.

Lilacx: fine but don't forget to message me later 

Me: Bye!

Lilacx: bye

____________________________________________

I closed Discord and slowly went downstairs. I tried to move as slow as possible on my way to the dining room. When I got into the dining room I saw we were having Subway. After I ate I went back up to my room. I flopped onto my bed and took a nap.