"Are you kidding me?" scoffed Hunter. 

"It shows too much skin on your chest." growled Xander.

"Guys," said Bella. "Why don't you go and find a proper dress in her closet yourself that matches your standards?"

"That's what we should have done sooner." said Xander who stood and dusted off his pants and walked inside of Alison's room with the other two boys.

Alison wanted to protest but Bella squeezed her hand and discreetly shook her head. Once the boys walked inside of the closet, Bella ushered Alison out of the room and closed the door silently. "Go before they find out." she chuckled. 

Alison giggled, now knowing Bella's plan. "Thanks." she said and then ran down the stairs. 

When she reached the bottom, Marisa saw her. "You look gorgeous." squealed Marisa excitedly and kissed Alison's cheek. "Your date just arrived and is waiting for you outside. He is handsome I might add." she said while nudging Alison playfully. 

Alison thanked Marisa and took a deep breath before elegantly walking toward the door. Her plan of being elegant was thrown out of the window once she heard the boys' angry yells upstairs and she ran to the door and actually jumped out of it and closed it behind her. She whirled around and her breath hitched in her throat.

Alex had leaned on his black Porsche. He had worn a black dress shirt and had rolled up his sleeves to his elbows, showing the muscles of his arms. Both of his hands were in the pockets of his black jeans. He looked handsome for sure. He looked up and his eyes widened a bit and then shone as he saw Alison. He ditched himself from his car and grinned as Alison ran down the stairs and into his waiting arms. He hugged her tightly and pecked her lips. "Hello, gorgeous." he said with a husky voice which sent shivers down Alison's spine. "You look stunning."

"Hi, and thank you." answered Alison while blushing adorably. "You look handsome yourself."

Alex opened his mouth to say something but at the same time they heard the sound of cars coming there and the front door slammed opened and Damien, Xander, and Hunter ran out. "Alison, you better come here now." growled Xander with a clenched jaw.

Alex tightened his hold on Alison's waist and glared at Xander. "Get over it, you kid." he said coldly. "She will come with me. Your adults have already approved. So shut the fuck up."

Just as Xander was about to come down, a row of cars pulled in front of the house, and Albert stepped out of one of them. 

Alex nodded to him politely, not daring to disrespect the powerful Don of the American mafia. "Sir!" he greeted.

Albert looked at the two for a moment before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. "Just make sure to bring her before 10." he said. "And of course no funny business and don't get away too much from your guards."

"Yes, sir." said Alex, feeling relieved that Albert didn't change his mind.

"Guards?" asked Alison confused as Alex opened the passenger door for her and helped her to get in.

"I will explain later." said Alex and closed her door, while uncomfortably walking round his car under death glares of the King family and getting in himself. When they were on the road, they both sighed in content. 

"That was intense." said Alex and looked at Alison with a smile. He leaned toward her and captured her lips for a second before returning to his driving. "but it worth it for sure."

Alison giggled. "But they should get away with the fact that you are my boyfriend now and I will go out more with you." she said. "The lack of having women in their household is showing itself in their unnecessary overprotectiveness." She then looked at Alex and frowned when she saw him smirking. "What?"