𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Gilthunder turns towards [Name] with a hidden frown as his glare softens, "[Name]

Gilthunder turns towards [Name] with a hidden frown as his glare softens, "[Name]. The kingdom have been looking for you over the past five years. His highness would like you to be brought back to the kingdom quickly and unharmed and because of that I will bring you back myself." He explained.

"She's not going anywhere with you."

Gilthunder only ignores Elizabeth as he releases [Name] from the bonds, "You can run around for now, I will come and get you once I'm done with the Sins."

┈┈┈┈▕▔╱▔▔▔━▁
┈┈┈▕▔╱╱╱👁┈╲▂▔▔╲
┈┈▕▔╱╱╱╱💧▂▂▂▂▂▂▏
┈▕▔╱▕▕╱╱╱┈▽▽▽▽▽
▕▔╱┊┈╲╲╲╲▂△△△△
▔╱┊┈╱▕╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱
╱┊┈╱┉▕┉┋╲┈

[Name] stares at Gilthunder with a unreadable expression as he releases her bond, to the [h/c] female. The pink haired male was dumb thinking she'll betray the people who was also by her side, "I will not just run around while you try to hurt the people I care about!" She shouts, causing Gilthunder to let out a sigh.

Gilthunder only stares the female as he thinks of a way he could get some distance from [Name] and the Sins along with Elizabeth without using force, until a whimper interrupted his thoughts. Gilthunder turns his gaze towards the whimper to see a pink pig crawling in pain as the bonds left what seems to be a roasting spot.

Without a second though, Gilthunder lifts his leg and kicks Hawk into the forest, causing name to snap her head towards the forest, "Hawk!" She shouts as she runs after the pink pig.

"Now that we're alone."

The rest of the group turn their gaze towards Gilthunder as he walks the blonde male until he's stand in front of Meliodas, "Are you sure you wanna do this? You've never been able to defeat me before. What would be different now?" Meliodas asked in a mocking tone.

Gilthunder only shakes his head in return as he bends down to Meliodas height to look the blonde male in his eyes, "That was a long time ago. As now, I am more powerful then the Seven Deadly Sins." He states before straighten his back.

Meliodas only shrug in response as he leans forwards and back while sending Gilthunder a playful grin, "I don't know. Maybe right, maybe your wrong,"

"Then we'll have to find out. I'll release your bonds."

"We appreciate it but, we've got it." Meliodas says as the three breaks out of the bonds with ease and Elizabeth turns around with her hands behind her head, "We could've escape whenever we felt like it. But had to make sure the princess was in safe distance," she explained while entering the forest with a wave.

Gilthunder watches Elizabeth enter the forest with a sigh before turning his gaze towards Meliodas, 'It seems that I'm have to make this quick.' He thought while giving Meliodas a glare, "Just like I can easily annihilate you." He threatens.

Meliodas bits the inside of his cheek as he stops himself from letting out a chuckle, "Highly doubt," he says, causing Gilthunder glare to harden while he raise his sword, "I will use my sword to pin you body."

"Right back at chua'. Hey Diane, don't interfere okay?"

Diane sends Meliodas a pout as she turns away from two playfully, "Aw! You always have the fun, Captain." She says with a hidden chuckle, causing Gilthunder to glances at her with a raided eyebrow, "Afraid I'll defeat you both?" It's was not Gilthunder turn to mock the sins with a small smirk.

Meliodas let's out a soft chuckle as the two gets into a fighting stance, "Can't you tell when your elders begin nice?" He says as the wind blows through their hair.

Intense fills the air as the two stares each other as they wait for one to make a move, Gilthunder then struck Meliodas with his sword that was charged with blue lighting, "Like I said. Right back at ya' remember?" Meliodas asked as he reflects it back at him.

"And I told you. You'll be dead." Gilthunder says as he appeared behind Meliodas ready to swing, but the blonde male flips of the sword and the two continue to go back and forth with Meliodas dodging Gilthunder attacks. Gilthunder's lighting leads Meliodas back flipping onto a giant rock not to far from where the tall pink haired male stand.

"I gotta admit. You've improved over the few years!"

With blue lighting surrounding his body, Gilthunder jumps towards Meliodas and clashes his sword with Meliodas' broken one, "Yet you still believe that you're superior to me," Gilthunder are into Meliodas' forest green eyes with a grin, "I can sense it. You're beginning to feel a bit of fear."

Meliodas only tilts his head to the side, "Am I?" He asked as the rock beneath them began to crumble, causing the two males to jump into the blue sky with a serious and determined expression as their swords continue to slash on their way down.

Gilthunder jumps backwards and sends a lighting strike towards Meliodas only for the male to cut through it, but Gilthunder acts fast as he moves to Meliodas side and slash him in the stomach before leaping into the sky and slashing the male once more in the shoulder, "To slow!" Gilthunder shouts.

Falling on the ground with a thud, Meliodas sends Gilthunder a small painful smile while the pink haired male points the tip of his sword to his neck, "I can't believe how strong you've gotten," Meliodas chuckle, causing Gilthunder to nods his head with a blank stare.

Meliodas nods his head slowly as he let's out a bloody cough, causing Diane to frown at the scene. Diane wanted to kick the pink haired male far away from Meliodas but she knew he let Gilthunder strike him, "Any last words?" Gilthunder asked.

"The rest of the Sins...where are they?"

"Very well. Ban, Sin of Greed is at Boston prison, and King, Sin of Sloth was last seen at the Capital but is dead. As for the other two, I have no whereabouts.. My apologize."

Meliodas nods his head as he slowly close his eyes, "That's... Great!" He shouts as he flips onto his feet.