𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

The group watch as the [Names] leans over each other towards Meliodas, "Meliodas!" They say in a sync, looking around [Name] shakes her head as she points to herself, "It's me! I'm the real one... Right?"

"No! Here, I'm the real one!"

"No, don't trust them! It's really me!"

Glancing over at the multiple (h/c) females, Elizabeth turns her gaze towards Meliodas, "I'm leave this one to you," she says with a wide smile before stepping to the side.

Trotting over towards the other two, Hawks watches as the two discuss which [Name] was the actual real one and well.. more of Elizabeth trying to figure it out while Meliodas just stare at the multiple [Name], "Wow, what a bevy of boobies!" He exclaimed, causing Elizabeth to face palm.

"It's not the time for that!"

"Leave this place!"

"Leave..."

"Get out of this place..."

The eerie voices sent shivers down Hawk spins, causing the pig to let out a shriek while dashing behind Elizabeth, "D-do you guys hear that?" He asked in a frightening tone. Hearing a branch snap, the group snap their head to see the multiple [Name] snapping tree branch as they get closer to the group, "Meliodas," they said along the way.

Letting out a soft chuckle, Meliodas scratches his head while turning towards Elizabeth, "I kinda forgot which one was real," he mumbled, but in the I side he knew exactly which one was the real one. He just didn't know why his [Name] would follow the fakes one, probably to joke around.

But his thoughts came to a end as  the multiple [Name] jump into the air towards them, "Meliodas!" They shouted only to land on each other as the other three to disappear. Notice the emptiness, the multiple [Name] backed away in confusion.

"Oh my goodness, however will I tell which on is the really one?"

The multiple [Name] turns around to see Meliodas and the others stands on a large stone with a flat surface, easily gaining their attention, "It's me!" One shouted, as another raised their hand with a shout, "You can trust me, I'll do anything you ask!" Earning a nod in a agreement from the rest.

Hearing [Name's] words, Meliodas forms a wide grin on his lips, "Yes! Staring now, I want all of you to do exactly as I tell you," he exclaimed in excitement, causing the multiple [Name] to stare at him in shock, "What do we say?" Asked as he notice their shocked expression, "o-oh, Of course!"

Making himself comfortable, Meliodas sits down on the stone chris cross apple sauce with his wide grin never leaving his lips, "Right! One hand in the air," with at being said, the multiple [Name] puts their left hand high up in the air as Meliodas continues, "Then put your right hand on your cheek," and again they follow Meliodas orders.

"Now call out my name, and be naughty~"

Blood rushes to the multiple [Name's] face, causing some to look away while others form a confident grin on their lips, "Meliodas, hi!" They exclaimed. Watching the whole thing, Elizabeth tilts her head in confusion, why was [Name] following the banana haired orders and not to mention pervert one at that. She needed answers fast.

With a idea inside his head, Meliodas sends the multiple [Name] a smirk, "Now squeeze your boobs," he says, causing some to hesitate while others do it right away with giggles leaving their lips. Elizabeth sends Meliodas a glare as she hits him in his head, "Can you hurry up already!" Her and Hawk shouts in a sync.

But the two slowly back away in shock as a dark aura surrounded Meliodas, sending a shiver down their spine. Although the male himself was facing forward and not giving the two a glance, they knew he was pissed about being rush, "I got it, one last thing!" He exclaimed as his area went back to normal.

"Jump as high as you can!"

The multiple [Name] nods their head at Meliodas' order before jump as high as they can, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that!" [Name] shouted as she sits on the ground with her hands pulling her skirt down.

The multiple [Name] looks down at [Name] in shock as on question on through all of their minds, 'what?...' Before they could question it, they all disappeared with a poof as Meliodas lands behind [Name], "Woah..." Hawk gasps while watching the smoke disappear.

But his attention was soon turn towards something else as he spot three figures dressed in a black cloth hops away, "Hey! Get back here!" He shouted, snapping the sliver haired female back to reality.

"Look at that, they're just Hide and seeks!"

"Basically prankster imps."

Slowly raising off the ground, [Name] dusts herself off as a shadow hover over her, "Huh, oh Meliodas!" She says as a sigh of relief leaves her lips. Meliodas let's out a soft chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck, showing the female a nervous smile, "You'll be need this," he says before running away as the woman open her hands.

“Later!"

"You stole my underwear!?"

[Name] stares at her favorite color panties in shock, never in her life would she think the Meliodas she knew was a pevert!