WANT YOU TO WANT ME

Start from the beginning

I would be lying if I said, him telling everyone that I am his woman and that he likes me hit right on my soul. I know I shouldn't be having any feelings towards him after what he had done to me but in the car I couldn't help it. I am ashamed of myself, at the beginning I used to be soul less to him but somehow it's just not the same now. I am feeling so hopeless and disgusting. I wish I had someone to talk to.

With that I went to tutor the kids where I find my peace every day. I was done at about 7 PM and reached my personal hell. As soon as I was at the doorsteps Freya's giggling welcomed me solacing my heart which is the best feeling ever. But it's not only her Theo is also present there.

"Shush little girl we don't want your sister finding out, right?" They can't see me so I quickly hid behind the wall. Something tells me to hide and listen. It seems she is dressing the wound on his hand.

"You don't know this but after you left the school that guys crapped their pants and stopped bullying other kids too." Happiness is dripping from her voice. But why Theo went to Freya's school. When did this happen?

"No, you listen if I saw those kids again in this school. I will sue this school into oblivion bring down your whole school to ashes." Freya mimicked possibly Theo I guess because of the thick accent she was trying but apparently it wasn't good.

"Wow, that was so hot." She was fangirling over Theo. Now that was the sight I never wanted to witness.

"Really I think the glaring was too much," Theo said annoyingly smiling.

"No, it was just the right amount. All done looks as good as Liya's."

"But Dorey you seriously bought my entire school?" She asked surprisingly.

"I don't go back on my words and most of all I won't leave anything unfinished." I can't infer how can Freya sit beside him without being afraid when he is talking in such a sardonic way. She even hugged him saying You are the Best. I sighed and wondered, Is she my little panda?

I entered clearing my throat and they both looked at me as if they have been caught red-handed.

"Freya, did you finish your homework?" I asked her to which she hung her head low.

"Go into your room right now and finish it," I told her without showing my anger.

"Since when did you start going to Freya's school?"

"Eavesdropping is a bad habit pearl" he dodged the question.

"She is my sister so I have every right to do so when she is talking to strangers." His jaw clenched tightly and he promptly stood right in front of me. I had to crane my neck to look into his eyes.

"Is my pearl Jealous?" He mused instantly changing his demeanor. Effing Chameleon.

"She is my sister, my family, and my blood there is not a chance I will get jealous over the likes of you who always claims, which clearly isn't his in the first place." I humiliated him which was against my morals but I had broken so many since he came along now it doesn't upset me anymore.

I winced as he rashly gripped my elbow which was already aching from before.

I smirked "Haha what can I even expect. Whenever the truth comes flashing directly on your face, you start assaulting me using your physical strength whereas I can't even defend myself. What do you want to show me Huh? That you are so tough. No Demon you are the weakest person I have ever seen." He loosened his grip and left for his room. Woah! That's right you Demon, peel off.

I never felt this happy not even when Noah, a 12yr old kid that I tutor topped his exam after failing all his classes. My heart was thudding in victory.