Friends in need, Friends indeed!

Start from the beginning

"No, they can harm Peter if we did. And we don't know where they are. It will take too much of time. " MJ said.

"And Peter can take care of himself. " Ned added.

Mj turned to him and said, "No Ned, they gave him something to keep him asleep for twelve hours. That would be at least 3 hours in Peter's case and three hours are still long time enough to do something drastic. We need to do something. "

Ned gave her a questioning look and asked, "Should we call 'them'? You know Peter's family."

MJ again shook her head dejected and said, "We can't. They are out on a 'work'. And his mom is overseas. But I Have sent a message to Friday to tell them to call me as soon as they come back."

While this conversation was going on, the other students were completely lost.

"Uh.. Guys, we are here to. And to be honest, I didn't get a single word you said? " Abe said gaining the duo's attention.

"You don't need to. For now we two are going to save Peter. " MJ said and Ned nodded.

The two students went back in the school. The other students shares glances and they too followed them.

MJ and Ned instantly went up to one of the computers and started looking over the CCTV footages.

Following the car's footages they lost it at some road whose camera wasn't working.

Suddenly MJ eyes it up and she said, "Peter has a tracker on him all the time, doesn't he!?"

Ned eyes lit up too and he nodded his head rapidly, "Yes, he had a tracker on his watch, one his suit and one in his phone too. Mr. Stark made sure to install a tracker on all of his gadgets. I just need his ID code from Friday. Just hope he didn't took out the trackers like all the time. "

With that Ned instantly messaged Friday to ask for the codes while the other students were in shock. Was Peter's internship real??

Ned worked fast with technology and soon there were three dots appearing on a New York map at a same point.

"I found him. Peter is in an old warehouse by the docks. There are around ten more people in there. It will take us approx forty five to get there. " Ned said as him and MJ shared glances.

They both got up to leave but were stopped by the others, "Where are you two going? I mean I understand that you want to save Peter, but you can't just barge in there. You will get captured too. "

MJ let out a frustrated sigh and said, "She is right. We need to be prepared to hold them back at least until Peter wakes up. Let's go to lab and plan something. "

"You guys go, I will we keeping a watch on the CCTV around the warehouse or in the warehouse if there are any. " Ned said.

The others nodded and everyone ran to the labs.

Since the lab was in the reconstruction process due to an accident last week they didn't have many equipments or chemicals in there.

"Some of you go the gym and get some bats or other items that can be used as weapons. " MJ told the boys and they ran off.

Sally went to the medical wing to bring masks and some medical equipments if needed.

While MJ, Cindy, Betty, Abe and Charles worked on some chemicals and other equipments to make some weapons or something to keep the kidnappers on bay.

After around half an hour they all were ready. Everyone had a mask on their faces while they all had some weapons on them. Like bats, hockey sticks, pepper sprays and some color spray cans.