An Amazing Family

Peter woke up with a really sad mood. It was the death anniversary of his last living relative, his Aunt May. He really didn't wanted to go to school, and his dad had even told him to take a day off but Peter denied.

He wanted to get over the fact that his Aunt was dead. And for that, he needed to pass his day as normally as possible. 

With that thought in mind, Peter got up from the bed and frshened up. Getting ready he came out of his room and gave a small sad smile to Tony who instantly embraced him in a hug.

"I miss her Dad!"

"I know bambino! But she is in a better place and she is proud of you." Tony told his son and led him to the kitchen to get him a proper breakfast.

Eating the breakfast, Peter moved to the elevator. 

On the other hand the Avengers asked Tony,"why is he leaving so early?? And why is he so sad??"

Tony sighed and replied," it's his Aunt's death anniversary. He will go to the cementry first then to school. This day is really hard for him."

"Oh" was the only thing the Avengers said.

"Can't we do anything to make him a little more happy?!" Clint asked and Tony shook his head.

"I don't think so."

The Avengers were sad too. They all loved the young spiderling who brightened their day with just a smile. And seeing him sad, made everyone sad.

Suddenly Tony got a idea and jumped up from his seat and exclaimed,"I know how we can make his mood better. I just need to make a few calls and then I will tell you all."

With that Tony ran away to god knows where leaving a startled and confused group of Avengers behind.

Peter entered the cementry and moved to where his Aunt was. Placing the flowers he started,

"Hey May, I hope you are happy with Mum, Dad and Uncle Ben. I am happy too. Tony is a great dad and Pepper a great mom.  And the Avengers a great family. You know I am graduating this year and we are planning to reveal my identity as Spiderman. I wish you would be with me to support me.  Anyways, everyone is fine here. Ned and MJ miss you too and the avengers. Especially the girls. Dad said that you are proud of me and I hope that's true. Now I am getting late for school and I know you never want me to skip school so I will see you later. I larb you May. "

Peter reached the school  and entered the hallway. Almost everyone turned to look at him and gave him pitying and sympathetic looks. 

Everyone in school knew about May's death as the car accident was a major news. Even Flash didn't bothered him today. 

Reaching his locker, he found his best friend and girlfriend waiting for him. They both gave him sad smile which Peter returned.

Throughout the day, all the teachers and students kept giving Peter pitying looks. They all didn't know that Peter was adopted by Tony. They all thought that Peter was either in foster care or adopted by anyone. Only the principal knew the truth and had signed an NDA about it.

Now Peter was sitting in his last class which was gym. He sat on the bleachers alongside Ned and MJ and waited for the coach to start the presentation. The principal had came and told everyone that they would be watching a special video.

The coach came and started the video. Peter wasn't interested so he put his head down. But his head snapped up when he heard his dad's voice.

There on the screen was Tony sitting on a couch ready in his suit with a smile on his face. But the smile wasn't the paparazzi one. It was the genuine smile that he showed to only his close people.