Dance - Spideypool

So this is spideypool. And let me warn you that I am trying it for first time.
It was a request by @Goldenbutaekooker so hope you like it. It's a little short.

________________________________

Peter's day was becoming more and more tiring. Not physically but emotionally.

First it was his Uncle Ben's death anniversary. And last night he had to see a horrifying scene.

Last night when he was patrolling, Karen informed him about a fire in an apartment. When Peter reached the Apartment, it was burning heavily.

Entering the apartment, he had found a five year old girl stuck with his mother. They both were stuck under some concrete and wooden planks.

Peter had managed to get the girl out but the Mother had died. She had told him to take care of her daughter and take her to her aunt.

Peter had taken the little girl, whose name was Irina, to her aunt himself. He knew he couldn't save everyone, but he was still sad and felt guilty.

The last bell rang and Peter came out of his thoughts. Packing his things back in his backpack, he slowly moved out of the classroom.

Fortunately, Flash was absent today. Peter moved to his locker and met with his two best friends.

They both knew today was hard for Peter so they just gave him small sad smile which Peter returned.

Coming out of the school building, he saw Happy waiting for him. He slid in the car and greeted Happy, "Hey Happy. "

Happy just gave a short nod and started the drive.

Peter sighed and pulled out his phone and checked that he had got a message from his Boyfriend.

Wade💓 - Baby boy I am coming to the tower today. Don't let your dad know.

Babyboy🕷🕸 - Sure.

Peter put his phone back. A small smile had already crept in his face.

Reaching the tower, Peter immediately got out of the car and thanked happy. Passing through the scanners he greeted Friday and moved in the private elevator.

"Penthouse Fri. "

Sure Peter.

The elevator moved forward and soon stopped with a ding. Peter came out and was greeted by his Avenger family.

Peter greeted them back and said, "I am going to my room to do homework. "

Peter entered the room but couldn't find Wade anywhere. But then his eyes settled on a small note on the wall. Picking it up Peter saw it was from Wade.

'Meet me on Floor 86th. ' it said.

Peter knew it was from his boyfriend. So he asked Friday how many avengers were there in the living room. With some help from Friday, Peter managed to slid into the elevator without his family knowing.

Peter came out and was instantly greeted by a hug from his boyfriend.
"BABYBOY!! "

Peter let out a small chuckle and hugged him back.

"So why did you called me on the music floor? " Peter asked.

Wade grabbed his both hands and dragged him to the center. "Cause you are sad and I know what we should do to make your mood better. Come on. "

Wade put the song Waves by Dean Lewis and the couple started dancing.

They both were so focused on their dance that they even forgot everything around them.

On the other hand Tony was worried because his son hadn't came down to the lab.

So he went to check on him in his room but didn't found him. So he asked the other Avengers but they didn't know anything either.

"Friday, do you know where Peter is? " Tony asked.

Yes Boss. Peter is currently on the 86th floor with Wade Wilson.

The Avengers exchanged confused looks and went down to see what the couple was up to. Coming out of the elevator, they could hear the music.

They all slowly tiptoed to the door and watched. They really couldn't believe it.

Nobody knew Peter could dance like that.

"Did anyone knew Peter danced? " Steve asked and everyone shook their heads while Natasha said,

"I know he does ballet, since we do it together. But I didn't know he does other dance forms too. How did he kept a secret from all of us?? "

The couple was completely unaware of the audience present there. While the avengers were completely amazed.

The song finished, and the couple stopped. Peter and Wade were completely lost in each other eyes. Slowly they leaned in each other and kissed. Their kiss was broken when they heard the clappings.

They both turned to find the Avengers smiling and clapping while some were smirking too.

"Since when were you standing there? " Peter asked.

"Enough time to see your dance. Why didn't you tell us that you could dance like that Pete? That was amazing. " Clint said and Peter blushed.

"Yeah, kid. That was beautiful. " Tony said.

"Thank you guys. Me and Wade used to take classes together. " Peter told them and they nodded.

"Well I guess he is not complete bad influence on you. " Tony said and Peter and Wade smiled.

The other Avengers too told them how good their dance was. Clint even tried to imitate them but failed miserably while the other laughed.

Later that evening, the whole family watched Peter and Wade dances that were recorded by Friday.