Friends in need, Friends indeed!

Peter had only two friends in general. Yes he had Shuri, guardians, avengers, their kids, workers of S. I, Harley and some more people, but they were more of family or acquaintance rather than friends.

Thus, Peter had only two friends. Ned and MJ. Even in them, MJ was his girlfriend.

Even after having only two friends, Peter never felt the need of any more friends. He was happy with the people he had.

As for the students in midtown high, they were only his classmates. Whom Peter sometimes helped in academics, general life or either got bullied by them. Like Flash.

He never thought of them as friends.  Until one day.

___________________
Peter day was going good. Other than the fact that his spidey senses were going off most of the time.

Peter had made sure that nothing dangerous was lurking around. But his senses were still warning him so Peter was trying to be alert.

Today he had a decathlon meet so he had to stay late. The meet had gone perfect and Now Peter was waiting for his two friends to show up.

MJ had been stopped by Mr. Harrington to discuss something about the next meet and Ned was helping a teacher with his computer.

So Peter was standing outside the school gate alone watching the other students laugh and mingle on about the meet. Flash would throw a few insults at him here and there but Peter ignored him.

Suddenly a black Van almost slammed into an old man crossing the front road. But the driver managed to press the brakes on times and the old man was looking at the vehicles in shock.

Peter instantly went to help the old man get his stick that had fallen and help him pass the road.

Picking up the stick, Peter asked the old man if he was OK. As soon as Peter looked up, his spidey senses went off.

Before Peter could register what happened, the old man pressed a cloth on Peter's face and Peter fell into darkness.

The other students of Midtown high gawked at their classmate suddenly went limp in the old man arms whom he was helping.

But before they could do anything, two more men got off the van, took Peter black in the van and ran off.

The students shouted for help but by then the kidnappers were gone.

The decathlon team was in shock. Their classmate had been kidnapped in front of them and they couldn't do anything.

MJ and Ned came running at that moment and MJ asked, "What happened? We heard shouting! And where is Peter? "

MJ looked around for her boyfriend as the students looked at each other. She raised her eyebrow and Cindy said, "Pete... Peter has been kidnapped. "

"What!? Oh my god! " Ned exclaimed as him and MJ shared panicked looks.

"Did you guys heard anything? Or seen their faces or the number plate of the vehicle? " MJ asked trying her best to be calm.

"No we didn't see their faces. They were in black clothes with black mask with a black Van. It happened so fast that we didn't got to see the van's number. " Betty said as MJ muttered, "Typical kidnappers! "

"Actually I heard something. " Zach said as everyone turned to him. "They were saying sonething along the lines of Intern, keep him asleep for 12 hours and revenge, something like that. "

With that Ned and MJ took a breath of relief and sighed. At least the kidnappers didn't know that Peter was Spiderman.

"What are we still doing here standing, shouldn't we call the police? " Charles said.