Meeting Rouges With A Mix Of Field Trip

Peter's day was going good other than the fact that he was right now sitting in a typical school bus to Start Tower.

Flash was somehow not tormenting him and Peter was thankful for that. But right now Peter's mind was somewhere else.

Tony had tried his best to get the rogue avengers pardoned, and they were coming back tommorow.

Peter was a little angry at them. Especially Steve since he had left his dad Tony Stark to die. If Peter wouldn't have been there, Tony would have been dead.

So, right now Peter was trying to keep himself calm for tommorow. MJ was sitting beside him, and squeezed his hand.

Peter gave her a grateful smile. Soon the bus stopped and Everyone got down.

All the students with the teacher were in awe at the sight of the lobby. It was marvellous. Peter just chuckled at their reaction.

A lady saw the group and moved towards them. She cleared her throat for attention and the students looked at her.

"Hello Midtown. I am Rosie your tour guide. Welcome to Stark industry. You all will need passes to go in. " She told them with a cheerful smile.

"Miss are there different badges? " Abe spoke.

Rosie nodded her head and spoke, "Yes, there are ten levels of passes. You all will get level one pass as guest.
Level two and three are also for the guest like reporters, business men and others. Level three, four and five are for low level interns and employees that includes me. I am a level five intern. Then level six, seven and eight are for high level employees and interns. Level nine is for close friends, and families of the Avengers. Level ten is for the avengers themselves. "
Rosie told them and the class nodded.

"What about Mr. Stark? " Cindy spoke up.

"Oh, Mr. Stark, Miss Potts along with an classified person don't need passes. Friday recognizes them by face. " She told and the class started whispering.

Peter panicked a little as he was on no-pass required level.

Rosie distributed the passes but then stopped at Peter, Ned and MJ.

" Oh, I am sorry. It looks like we have less passes. " She spoke panickly.

But Ned shook his head and told her that they had their own. She just nodded with uncertainity while the class stared at the trio.

One by one everyone passes through the scanners and Friday acknowledged them in a robotic voice.

But now it was Ned's turn.
Ned Leeds, level nine. Welcome back Ned.

The class gasped at this but now it was MJ's turn.
MJ, level nine. Welcome back MJ.

MJ just thanked Friday while Peter moved forward towards the scanners but was stopped by Rosie.

"Hey, Kid, where is your pass? " She asked.

Peter pushed past her and said, " I don't need one. " With that Peter passed through the scanners.

Rosie was going to say something but was cut off by Friday.
Peter, you are home early. Should I notify Mr. Stark of your arrival?

"No Fri, I am on a field trip so no need to notify him. But can you tell me where he is?"  Peter asked Friday ignoring the shocked gasps.

Mr. Stark is currently in the lab working on the iron-spider suit.

Okay, Thanks for informing me, Fri. "