19: Zenins

Noritoshi POV

After changing I left the room, heading towards the meeting room. 

Megumi was still at the jujutsu high, helping with the missions.

Because of my situation, I don't need to be there, which I'm glad, because I have got things that I need to protect here.

I walk into the meeting room, Naobito and Naoya Zenin were already waiting for me. I don't get why Nayoa keeps coming, since he won't be the head of the Zenin clan, therefore there is nothing to discuss with him.

''Sorry for being late, let's start the meeting'' I sat down.

We talked about Sukuna, Mahito and our future relation with the clan once I take over.

''I already met Megumi, I will talk to him about this personally'' I suggested.

''Thank you for coming all the way here'' I bowed.

''And think about it Mr. Kamo, if you take Mai as your bride, our families will become even stronger'' Naobito reminded me again of the deal, that I will never agree to.

''Thank you, but I already have someone'' 

''oh really? who is the lucky girl'' He raised his eyebrows.

''I'm afraid I can't tell you for personal reasons, please understand'' 

''Told you no one would marry those weak twins'' Naoya laughed.

''Anyways, Mr. Kamo, remember that maid?'' Naoya changed the topic and my body immediately tensed up.

''What about her?'' I tried really hard to not glare at him.

"How much would you sell her? I'm looking for a personal maid'' He smirked.

And the fact that I didn't smack that smirk off of his face right there, will always frustrate me.

''She is not for sale'' I said it loud and clear.

''Oh come on, I will pay you 400000 Yen (around 4k usd)" He leaned over the table.

''I won't repeat myself again, she is NOT for sale" This time I didn't hesitate to glare back.

I will never sell her, not to him or anyone.

''I see, fine'' He smiled back and nodded.

''Now that everything is done, have a safe trip'' I stand up and guide them to the door.

I let out a frustrated sigh

This guy really pisses me off

I put the papers back on the shelf and call the maids to come clean the meeting room.

After that I walked down the hallway but I stopped on my tracks once I heard a female voice.

'' don't do that, let go of my wrist'' 

Y/N POV

After seeing Naobito Zenin leave, you quickly rushed to the hallway.

You wanted to meet up with Noritoshi but instead it was the asshole that kept bothering you, even when Noritoshi was gone.

For some reason he would visit every week to talk with Mr. Kamo (the dad) and everytime he was here, he would harass you or tell you to be one of his maids.

You finally have had enough of it, everytime you tried to walk away, he would grip you so tightly that it would bruise the next day.

''Don't do that, let go of my wrist'' You yelled at him.

''Come on, be my maid'' He pulled you towards him, turned around and pinned you on to the wall.

''I don't want to'' You tried to push him off you but he was way bigger and stronger than you.

''Don't make m-'' before he could finish his sentence a sliver dagger pointed to his neck, the tip right at the side of his troath, just a bit more strenght and it would have cut right through his skin.

You looked up and saw Noritoshi standing right behind Naoya, he was mad....no he was beyond pissed.

''Didn't I tell you to never touch what doesn't belong to you?'' His voice was calm but the tone sent shivers down your spine.

Naoya quickly let go of your wrist and you took the opportunity to push him away. You quickly ran behind Noritoshi.

''Now look, I told you, why wouldn't you just sell her to m-'' 

He couldn't even finish his sentence because Noritoshi's fist connected right with Naoya's jaw, making him fall back a few steps.

''You should be lucky that I'm not killing you right now, because our families are allies, but....''

Noritoshi stepped closer to the guy who was still holding his jaw.

''Next time I won't hesitante to kill you, if you even lay your eyes on her'' 

Naoya was an asshole, but he was smart, smart enough to realize not to mess with this guy.

''Fine, but you will regret doing this'' Naoya narrowed his eyes at Noritoshi and left the room right away.

Noritoshi sighed and put the silver dagger back into the sleeve of his kimono.

''Are you alright?'' He faced you and put his hand on your shoulder.

You nodded.

''Was it him who caused the bruises on your wrist?'' He brought your wrist closer to his body.

You nodded again, this time not being able to look into his eyes.

He let go of your wrist again, instead he put his arms around your figure and pulled you into his chest.

''Next time tell me right away if anyone is bothering you here'' 

You put your arms around his torso and laid your head on his chest. 

You didnt even realize how much you needed this hug.

His chest rose up and down everytime he inhaled and exhaled.

He drew soothing circles on your back and after a few seconds you realized what was happening, you immediately pushed him away, which looked like it hurt his feelings for a moment.

''Sorry'' You apologized.

''You know, you don't need to apologize for every little thing, infact I should say sorry, since I hugged you without asking'' He scratched the back of his head and looked away for a second.

''Are you still my personal maid?'' He asked with a slight smile.

The question caught you by surprise....

of course I'm still his personal maid

You nodded a yes

''Good, let's go, it's dinner time''

Time skip ~ after dinner

''The other maids, already prepared my bath, you can go to your room and rest, I will see you tomorrow'' 

''oh, ok, see you tomorrow'' You bow at him and walk towards your room.

You changed into your sleeping gown and brushed through your hair. 

I hope I never wake up from this dream

------------------------------

Thank you for reading, pls don't forget to vote <3