9: Goodbye (It's just the titel, I'm not say goodbye lol)

hey...I kind of feel embarressed to write this....but here is a new chapter after like....almost a year 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning, you were still in your sleeping gown with your hair down.

It was the day for Noritoshi to leave, infact right now he was packing his stuff on his horse and ready to go.

You lowkey felt anxious since everyone was talking about how dangerous this cursed spirit was going to be.

And you wondered if you would ever see him again if he left.

Of course, he will come back...he has to

''Should I say goodbye to him?'' You paced around your room

I will regret it, if I don't

With that you rushed out, you didn't even think second about what you were wearing.

''It's ok, I will come back'' You heard Noritoshi laughing and comforting his sister.

''What if you don't? please why can't father leave? Why is he sending you instead?...he didn't even wake up to say goodbye'' Mitsuki cried and looked mad at the same time.

''Beside that Gojo Satoru will be there too, he is the strongest scorcerer, remember?'' 

''yeah..but still'' 

You knew excatly how she was feeling

You slowly walked up to the siblings.

''N-Noritoshi'' Your voice was quiet

''Y/N..'' He looked at you confused and for a second his eyes wandered up and down your figure, you noticed his cheeks blushing a light pink. 

Both of you tried to avoid eachothers eyes.

''I just wanted to say goodbye and good luck'' You quickly looked at him and at the same time he looked at you.

You were about to leave since this was just too embarressing for you, but he stopped you.

''Wait-'' He walked towards you.

''I guess I will leave you two alone now'' Mitsuki raised her eyebrows and gave you a big grin.

No don't make it more awkward

Now it was only you two

''I- I don't know how to put this together'' Noritoshi looked away and rubbed the back of his head with his hand.

''Just in case I don't come back...'' His voice got quiet.

''Don't say it'' you shook your head.

''No one knows how exactly strong this cursed spirit is...so...just in case I don't come back..I want you to have this'' He grabbed your wrist and from his pocket he pulled out a gray braided bracelet.

''This bracelet contains my cursed energy which will protect you if you ever come face to face with a cursed spirit....I don't want anything happen to you when I'm gone'' This time he locked eyes with you.

''Thank you'' is all you could say.

There was a quiet moment and he inched closer to your face and planted a kiss on your cheek as he held both of your hands in his.

''Now go in, I don't want you catch a cold'' he quickly turned around blushing a deep red.

''uh, yes ehm goodbye'' you ran inside not sure what just happended, eventhough it was just a kiss on the cheek you just can't get over how soft his lips felt against your skin.

You looked at the gray bracelet that was around your wrist and smiled. 

Now you were 100% sure that you have fallen for this guy.

Eventhough a few months ago you wished to go back to whatever place you came from...

now you you wished you would never go back.

----------------------------

Sorry for the short lame update