14|Hiding a Scandel

Start from the beginning

Before answering the youngest Prewett, Remus finished is note before flourishing his wand and attaching the note to the wall. Within a second Eloise raced away from him and pressed her nose against the wall to read the note. A loud snort came from her lips and she turned to Remus with a raised brow. "Really?"

Innocently Remus shrugged and smiled at Eloise as she showed off her dimples with a chuckle.

"WHAt did he write?" James grunted and half shouted as he sat with his knees on Sirius' back while the Black boy screamed and trashed around like a feral animal.

Eloise cleared her throat before reading the note aloud. "Things I want to do before I leave Hogwarts: -Gain control. -Make Professor McGonogall laugh aloud. -Get multiple O's for my N.E.W.T.S." Eloise breath hitched ever so slightly as she read the last thing Remus had written down in small letters. She did not read the last point aloud but turned to the lanky brunet who's cheeks had turned red.

"Things I want to do before leaving Hog-" James did not get to finished as Sirius gathered his hands under his chest and did a push-up movement, effectively launching James off of his back and onto the bed. The Potter boy landed on his back, knocking all the air out of his lungs and his glassed from his nose.

However Sirius acted as though he had not just almost broken his best friend's neck. "Things I want to do before leaving Hogwarts?" He asked before clicking his tongue against his teeth. "Moony, Moony, Moony," Sirius shook his head and scrambled off of the bed, leaving a gasping James on the other side. "That is not enough time for any-" Sirius turned to the bed, after which James was still laying. "What was the word you used?"

"FUHUHCKER!"

"THAT IS VERY UNHELPFUL PRONGS!" Sirius hollered back, waving a middle finger at James' direction before turning to the unfazed Eloise and Remus. "Nah mate, nah." Sirius plucked the quill from Remus' hand and strode to the wall and crossed out the word Hogwarts. He stepped away after a moment and did a bow to present his changes. "See much better."

Leaving Hogwarts made place for 'I die', making the full statement: 'Things I want to do before I die'.

As Sirius took his own piece of parchment sand started scribbling his own bucket list. His list read becoming an auror, making peace with Regulus, fall in love like James describes it, prove my parents wrong defeat Voldermort and finally remain a Marauder until the grave.

Eloise did not address the last point Remus had scribbled and instead took her own parchment. Thing I want to do before I die: Become an Auror. Win the cup. Remain a Marauder forever. Make my parents proud. Defeat evil. Convince Moony to hold himself in his regards, as I do him. The last one tinted Remus scarlet.

Finally James recomposed himself and rolled backwards to get himself off of his neck and shoulders. He patted the rug in a metal attempt to find his glasses or wand. After some seconds he pushed the rectangular glasses up his nose. The dark haired boy jumped over the bed and marched towards his friends, his tan skin had turned boiling red.

"Padsy," Said teen who was to engrossed with a prank on the wall did not hear or see the infuriated James approaching. He hummed, not even turning to look at Eloise. "You might want to run, wanker." At those words Sirius turned just in time to see James lunging for him. Sirius screamed and transformed into a dog, running in between James' legs and out of the dorm room.

"Bloody wanker," James hissed before turning to the prank wall and shilling a hand through his tangled black hair. "Anyway." He took a piece of parchment and picked up the discarded quill to make his own list. Things I want to accomplish before I die: Become a professional chaser. Marry Lily Evans and have lots of babies with her. Show my friends and Lily India. Teach all my children how to play quidditch (and make them perfect chasers). Attend all my friends' weddings.