12

A/N: Because someone asked, but also the girls turned 6 🥺 and tour dates were announced. I need money 😭 They making me broke as always.

Also we didn't get a ot4 live, but they said soon. I hope so. I miss them all together. Still happy for a Channie and Lisoo lives though.

Okay bye! Enjoy!

LISA'S POV

I've been using RJ's extra room as my office until the renovations are done and I get fully settled at my new place. I decided on the Penthouse above RJ's.

Yah readers...don't give me that look. The penthouse in her building was cheaper, but has an indoor pool, jacuzzi, an office space, a gym and a better view. Some things that the building near my company building didn't have or was shared with the entire building. Also a plus is that I have RJ downstairs who has been an amazing friend with uhhh....some benefits...but friend okay?

I'm not trying to jump into another relationship yet, and she knows that. She told me she isn't ready for something serious too.

Someone starts knocking at the door and I look up and see RJ wearing my dress shirt from yesterday with her hair a bit messy. I smile and she smiles back.

"Did you eat lunch yet?"

"And the sleeping beauty finally awakens, also no...I didn't eat yet. What time is it?"

"Someone didn't let me sleep. You're lucky I didn't work last night or I would've knocked out early. It's 12:45pm. I'll order? What are you craving?"

"Hmmm...how about...you." I smirk and point to her. She rolls her eyes.

"Stop. We had enough last night and you...Miss CEO have some catch up to do."

"I finished my emails though...how about a quick...break?" I stand up and wrap my arms around her tiny waist.

She stands on her tiptoes and breathes by my ear waking up my Buddy downstairs.

"No breaks per Miss CEO herself. She said she needed to catch up because she'll be meeting some of her new possible trainees. Finish your work...then maybe I'll give you a treat." She nibbles my ear and pushes me away. She then skips to the door like a little kid. She turns around and winks at me.

I swear this woman is something.

"Tease."

"What ever do you mean Manoban? I'm going to call for some takeout." She leans on the doorway and tilts her head while biting her finger.

I shake my head a continue reading about the trainees that may start at my company. We had thousands of young aspiring talents apply, but every new year we only take around 70-100. 50-60 usually become idol trainees. 40-50 go into our smaller departments of actors/actresses, composition, dance, painting, photography or art of any media, etc... Then we weed them out during training. Usually only a few in each department end up lasting.

...

20 minutes later...I hear the door bell. Well that was fast. I get up, close my laptop and head to the kitchen.

"Hey that was fas..." I didn't finish when I start to hear yelling. What the hell?

"Why are you even here?!" She whisper yells.

"I missed you Jen." She scoffs and I know she rolled her eyes.

"You need to leave!" I peak my head. Sorry I know I shouldn't eavesdrop, but I'm already here.

"Why baby? I need you..." He wraps his arms around her waist and he pouts. Not fucking cute and LET HER GO BITCH.

"Let me go Hanbin." She starts to try and remove his arms.

"No. Let's have some fun baby." I can tell she is getting uncomfortable. Fuck. What do I do?

I change into my grey sweatpants and let them hang a bit low, so that my Calvins show. I get a white shirt and put it on. Fuck. This is Jennie's shirt. Oh well...it doesn't hide my Calvins.

Okay...HAT.

I grab my hat and stick my hair inside.

I honestly should just walk out as Lalisa, but I don't know if this man knows she is also into women. Well she said she had an interest to try, but never came across anyone till me. She said I was the first. Probably made things easier because I'm intersex and have a dick, but...

"HANBIN LET GO!" Damnit Lisa! Hurry up!

I look in the mirror.

"Looking good Limario."

Okay Lisa. Play cool.

"Hey baby girl, have you seen my...well this is interesting?" I say in my raspy deep voice. I walk up to them and raise my eyebrow. Home boy just looks at me up and down.

Please don't tell that I am a woman. Luckily I have tiny tatas.

"And who the fuck are you?"

"Li-" I cut her off before she says my name.

"Limario and you should let go my woman." I see RJ purse her lips. I know she is trying not to laugh right now.

"Or what?"

"Ex-fiancé right? Well I'm current boyfriend." I stick my hand out for a shake. He looks at my hand and scoffs.

"Didn't know you were really a slutty whore Jen. You're fast." I couldn't contain my angry anymore and I punch him right into his face.

"You bitch! I'm bleeding!" I grab him by the collar and shove him outside.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! LEAVE MY GIRL ALONE! IF YOU COME BACK HERE...JUST TRY AND YOU WILL SEE!" I slam the door shut. I take the hat off and I turn to RJ. I look to her and check her if she is okay.

"Lisa or should I say Limario? I'm okay." She giggles.

"Yah...I didn't know if he knew that you also like women."

"One...he knew. One reason why he tried to control me because at the time my family didn't know. They know now though. That I like both. Two...he always comes here and tries to have sex with me, but he never gets far. Three I can handle Lisa, but thank you for sending Limario. He is kinda sexy." She wraps her arms around my neck and bites her lips.

"Yeah but I'm Lisa. I'm the hottest okay?"

"Mhmm...sure."

"YAH!" She just giggles. The doorbell rings again. I stick my hair into my hat again and open the door.

"SHE IS OVER YOU ASSHOLE! Oh...sorry..." The delivery guy looks at me with wide eyes and looks scared as fuck. Sorry dude.

"Yah...Lisa. Be nice. It's just the delivery guy. Here's the payment. Keep the change, thanks!" She closes the door and laughs. My face is probably hella red. Fuck.

"Don't. Don't even start." She is trying so hard to hold her laugh, but doesn't.

"I'm...HAHAHAHAHA...I'm sorry...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you're so cute!" I roll my eyes and grab the food.