5

A/N: Double update! Enjoy 😊

RUBY JANE'S POV

I finish my routine and walk off the stage. The entire time she stared deep into my soul, while I did the same.

Before I fully exits, I do my signiture move and look over my shoulder and wink. The crowd is raging, but she just stares at me with these mysterious eyes. The same state from the last time that makes my insides melt.

I get into my dressing room/private room. I close the door and lean my back against it. She came again. Does she remember that night?

...

A few moments later, Jisoo knocks on my door.

"Sorry I don't do priv- Jisoo Unnie, what's up?" I say as I open the door, but realize it's the club owner and now one of my very good friends. Kinda like a big sister.

"I know you don't do privates right now after that night with her, but she is asking for you again. She doesn't remember being here or at least it's what it seems. She's clueless. I told her that you don't do privates, but I didn't tell her what you told me. Jendeuk, she's a bit drunk and kinda got mad and threatened to buy this place and shut it down."

"She can't do that. Wait can she?"

"She probably can. She's Manoban, the youngest and richest CEO in Seoul. Please, just a few hours. She said no lap dance, you can be fully clothed. She just wants a drinking buddy."

"Unnie...I don't know. The moment our eyes connected the first time my heart skipped a beat. I don't know if it was the lust that night and I was just horny as fuck. I know I just met her that night and things happened...I...I felt butterflies the entire time I was with her and the way we...you know...it was something."

"Love at first sight?" Unnie places her finger on her chin like she was thinking.

"UNNIE! NO, it's not..." I smack her arm.

It can't be that. I don't even know her. It's impossible right? RIGHT?

"Please Jendeuk?"

"Okay. Drinking buddy only..."

"Thank you! Your the reason my club is thriving! I love you Jendeukie!" Unnie hugs me and I just laugh. I really can't with her.

I owe her everything though. My family and I would be living in the streets if it wasn't for her.

...

A couple minutes later Jisoo Unnie buzzes the doorbell.

"Thank you. I owe you and keep everything tonight. No 30% cut. If you need anything or if she tries anything. You know what to do. Hit the button, okay? Lock up when you're done. If you need a ride home call me. I'll be upstairs at my place." Jisoo says and hugs me. She pulls away and I look at her and nod.

Jisoo walks away and shes standing there with her hands in her pocket.

She looks me in the eye with her beautiful brown doe eyes.

SNAP OUT OF IT JENNIE.

"You're going to just stand there or come in?" I say while lifting my eyebrow and crossing my arms. I changed into sweatpants and a crop top. She better not have expected me to be in something sexy and uncomfortable...

But FUCK she is so hot in that lady suit.

"Yeah...Uhh...yeah..." She said awkwardly and walked into my room.

"Lisa?" She's just standing there looking at the wall.

"MANOBAN!" I say loudly and that it snaps her out of her thoughts. She looks up to me.

What do I say?

"Another shot of bourbon? Neat right?"

"Uhh...yeah...neat." I make her drink and hand it to her.

"Just a talk and drinking buddy. That's a first. You didn't seem like a talker last time." Your lips were preoccupied...on me.

"Last time?" She looks at me confused.

Fuck. Right. She doesn't remember that night. I wish you did though.

"You...right...Jisoo said you don't remember anything."

"What am I suppose to remember?" That we...ugh...never mind.

"Forget it..."

"Okay...so Uhh, why did you stop doing private shows?"

"Someone." You. Idiot. I didn't want to do privates for anyone else after that amazing crazy night with you. Fuck.

"Okay...did they hurt you or something?" She questions.

"No. I just also don't need the extra money for after show privates. I make enough on stage, so why bother to entertain those nasty ass old men." Please believe me. And I really don't like doing privates. I've hit the button for security so many times. Nasty ass old men...BLEH...

I laugh and she does too. God that laugh makes my insides feel warm.

"Sorry if you're tired and wanted to go home. I just don't want to go home right now..." She seems sad.

"The girlfriend?" What? I need to know...

"A little more than that...wait how did you-"

"Just a guess, and all good. I usually don't sleep for a few hours after my show." Fuck me. She isn't single. Dammit I should have let her finish. A little more than that? What wife? FUCK ME.

"Oh...we can cut it short. You didn't have to..."

"Well you seemed pretty angry according to Jisoo if I didn't see you."

"I just...I don't know. I felt the need to see you..." She seems really sad.

"You saw me on stage." Does she really not remember?

"Yeah, but I don't know..."

She looks down at her hands with the bourbon completely breaks down.

The girlfriend probably did something maybe or was it that night? Does she regret it? But she doesn't remember...

I grab the cup from her hands and place it on the table. I hug her and She wraps her arms around my waist and cries into my chest.

Who hurt you Lisa?

Or what happened?

She tries to pull away, but I hug her tighter. I know she needs this.

"You said no touching."

"It's fine. Seems like you need some comfort. Are you tired?"

She looks at me and nods. I stand up and reach my hand out to her.

Oh God what am I doing?

I intertwine our hands and that connection made my whole body feel something.

"Where are we going?" She looks at me confused.

"My place." I'm losing it, but I want her to be with me and she can't go home like this.

"What?"

"Don't get any ideas. I'm hungry and I'd rather not sleep here. And you should definitely not go home. You'll either breakdown more or go on an angry rampage." Oh my Jisoos. What if she's a psycho?

"What about my car?"

"I'll drive it to my place because you're definitely not driving."

"What about your car?" She is asking so many questions.

I'm going to die. I'm asking her to come home with me. I'm going to die...

"I usually Uber or Jisoo takes me home if I drank a little, but I didn't drink tonight."

I drag her out of the place and we drive off to my place.

Why does holding her hand feel so perfect?

Don't regret this Ruby Jane.