INTRODUCTIONS

Hello my name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim

I usually go by Jennie, but on certain nights I go by my middle name, Ruby Jane.

I was engaged to a guy once, but he was an asshole. I called it off. Family was pissed because he was rich and we needed the money, but I couldn't stand him. He was sweet at first, but then his true colors started to show. Telling me what to wear and what not to wear. Telling me that I can't go out with my friends and only go out with him. A fucking trash of an asshat.

Anyways, some people don't agree with my line of work, and I didn't at first, but I'm amazing at it and I don't mind the attention I get.

Also, a plus is the good pay, so I'm not complaining. The pay helped me get on my feet and keep my family steady. Let me just say we were very well off, things happen and now I'm doing what I'm doing to help my family.

My family doesn't know what I do, but they never asked questions on where the money came from and I don't plan on telling them. Well if they would ever ask, maybe I will tell them...they seem to think that I found another rich man, but little did they know that I'm the rich man...and...

I'm a stripper.

Hello my name is Lalisa Manoban or just Lisa

All my life I wanted to make my family proud of what I love to do. I grew up loving photography, so I started a photography company. Over time I expanded the company to teach other young aspiring photographers. I realized that I missed it when I tried to become an idol, but stopped because my family couldn't make ends meet.

I decided to build my photography company instead and it's now a multi-million almost billion dollar entertainment company that trains young aspiring artist and idols. From dancers to painters to photographers to group idols to solo idols to debut when I believe and they believe they are ready to show the world their talents.

I was happily married...scratch that. I was married, but now getting a divorce. She hurt me to the point where I broke it off. My parents tried to set me up with someone again and I don't want it. A snarky rich-boy. Why would I be with him when I'm the rich man? And I usually prefer women...

I'm Lisa. CEO of Manoban Inc.