"[first name]'s..the Untouchable Kawaragi.." I whispered to myself with my eyes wide as an owl's right now. "[first name]'s the Untouchable Kawaragi.." I whispered again———this is just so unexpected. I shook the weird feeling off and took a glance at Mikey--who's 20ft away from me, fighting Kakucho.

I wonder if he knows..?

I turned my attention back to [first name] and saw that she's now talking to the Hanagaki guy, leaving the unconscious Haitani brothers on the ground—I wanted to laugh at their asses right now but..I just couldn't. I still couldn't believe [first name] is really the Untouchable Kawaragi.

Then all of the sudden, an idea popped into my mind. I can feel myself smirking at the thought.

If she's the Untouchable Kawaragi..

I guess there's nothing wrong with challenging her..

third person

"[first name]-chan! Are you alright?!" Takemichi was panicking, then he placed a hand on her forehead, checking if it's bruised or bleeding, "Is your head alright?! You shouldn't be headbutting guys that hard!" he yelled at her, sounding like an overprotective dad. [first name] gave him a weird look, "I'm perfectly fine..?" she said as she slowly took Takemichi's hands off her. "Didn't I told you to not worry about me..?" she added. Takemichi let out a sigh and said, "Let's go to where Akashi-san is--" he stopped when he saw someone behind [first name]—running towards them, holding what looks like a metal pipe.

That's when everything went slow to Takemichi—he can hear his own heart beating as he stare at the guy running towards them. He recognized the guy wearing Kantou's uniform and it was Haruchiyo Sanzu, the former Vice-Captain of the Fifth Division. Takemichi's eyes grew wide when an image of [first name] dying flashed before his eyes. He gasped, thinking that this might be the cause of [first name]'s death. Then everything went back to normal when he came back to his senses. He didn't waste time, he swiftly grabbed [first name]'s shoulders and pushed her before Sanzu can reach them. "[first name]-chan!" he yelled. [first name] was taken aback, "Takemichi, what are y--?"

"I CAN'T LET YOU DIE, [FIRST NAME]-CHAN!!"

[first name] stared at him, she was completely speechless—Takemichi can see the shock in her eyes when he yelled that out loud. [first name] let out a soft grunt when she crashed on the wet floor with her back first and with Takemichi on top of her. Then [first name]'s eyes landed on someone familiar to her—she gasped when she saw Sanzu in front of them, holding a metal pipe.

Sanzu slouched, "Aww, you ruined the fun, Hanagaki.." he said, twirling the metal pipe like a baton. Takemichi gritted his teeth at him, "Sanzu!"

[first name] stood back up and quickly went in front of Takemichi, "Haruchiyo-san.." she said in disgust.

Sanzu snickered, "[first name]-chan..I never expect a girl like you would enter the world of delinquency..despite being related to Keisuke Baji.." he said in an insulting kind of tone.

[first name] stared coldly at him, "I see where this is going.." she said, Takemichi flinched as he stood back up, yet he stayed behind [first name]. "You're here for Takemichi..aren't ya?" she said.

Takeimichi gulped when [first name] said that. Sanzu laughed and pointed the metal pipe at her, "YOU'RE WRONG!" he yelled then swung the metal pipe, but [first name] luckily dodged it.