"Ewwww"

"MY EYES"

"Awwwww"

"Granny you gon be a grandma again"

Se'anie laughed at the chorus of words that left her siblings and her grandma's mouth. Chris looked at them as they bickered and he couldn't help but smile, he saw a strong family that truly relied on each other for support. Although they didn't have their parents, they had each other and an amazing grandmother who did whatever she needed to do to protect them.

They were truly blessed.

🕯1 HOUR LATER🕯

"Who you textin'?" Se'anie  asked Jo'nae curiously. We were washing the dishes while the boys, grandma and Paige were outside watching a movie.

Everybody wanted to watch a horror movie but Paige chose Trolls so they were stuck watching that. Se'anie looked over at Jo'nae again, considering she was in the far corner of the kitchen, texting away with a smile on her face.

Throughout dinner, she'd sneak her phone under the table and type away. Se'anie actually caught her smiling a couple times also. It was obvious she was texting somebody that had her interest at a high peak.

"Nobody" she blushed, looking away from her older sister. With a raised a brown the twenty two year old, stepped a little closer to her sibling.

"Girl you can't fool me, gimme that" Se'anie chuckled, grabbing her phone that she held loosely in her hands.

"Hey give it back" she whined , attempting to take the phone away. She mushed her face and held the phone high enough, out of her reach. Se'anie's mouth fell open letting it sink in that her little sister wasn't just texting a boy, the younger actually had a boyfriend. She chose to scroll up a bit, ignoring Jo'nae's cries and pleads. She finally came across a photo of the boy and raised a brow.

"Hmm, you got taste" She smirked "let me know if he has an older brother" Se'anie winked, giving her the phone and walking back to the sink

She blushed shyly and hit the power button before sliding it into her pocket.

"Don't you have king light skin to worry about?" Jo'nae asked, joining her sister and began rinsing off the dishes. Their grandma had a perfectly good dishwasher but refused to use it. She said the dishwasher was going to make them 'lazy ass kids'.

"Girl bye, what he don't know won't hurt him" Se'anie joked but Jo'nae looked at her like she was a new creature to grace the earth.