"You instructed her to kill the Winter Solider!"

Ramon blood runs cold at his accusation. He looked at him annoyed. Did he really think he would ask her to do that? He stared at his friend and he knew he wouldn't accuse him if he didn't have a reason too.

"Of course not!" Ramon exclaimed.

"Ramon, please..." Max says.

"Maxie I swear I didn't. Now explain to me where you got this crazy idea," Ramon says calmly.

"I managed to get in contact her. She told me that she was instructed to kill Bucky. You promised that she didn't have to kill anyone."

"And I was serious. She's not. I swear Max I didn't tell her to do anything. I'm not that stupid, I know how much of an asset Barnes is," Ramon says.

"Then who did?"

Ramon knew who because only they had access to the ear piece along with himself and Max. He lets out a deep breath and looks down at the floor. He turns around and bangs his fist onto his desk.

"FUCK!"

Max is unfazed at his reaction. He was used to his best friend's short heated temper. Ramon can feel his body fill with rage.

"Lizbeth," Ramon says.

Max can feel his hands turn into balls of fist. He knew having her in this organization was a terrible idea. Ramon knew something was off with his wife when she sparked interest in this whole situation.

At first he thought it was admirable that she wanted to be apart of the life he was in. As more time passed, she got much more involved.

But something shifted between them when he expressed that he no longer wanted to be apart of this life. That he wanted to retire and start a family. She turned cold towards him and distanced herself. He knew something was off when she volunteered to fake date the Winter Soldier.

"Ramon, I'm not liking how involved she's becoming with this," Max expressed.

Ramon couldn't look at his friend, he was keeping him in the dark on what was going on behind closed door. He felt terrible about it. He had to tell him.

"We went through with it," Ramon whispers.

Max looks at his best friend in disbelief. He felt utterly betrayed. Max shakes his head and runs his hands through his hair. He was completely frustrated. Angry.

"Ramon! We agreed that you wouldn't go through it!"

"I know."

"And her! Of all people!" Max shouts angrily.

"I KNOW!" Ramon shouts back.

Max felt angry and scared. This changed everything for them. His family. He needed to find a way to get his family somewhere safe. Including Rose. She didn't deserve or ask any of this.

"How far along is she?"

"She's in the last.."

"Jesus Ramon!" Max cuts him off.

Ramon looks down in guilt. He knew he hurt his friend and he didn't want that. He should've kept anything from him. Max looks at his best friend and sees the guilty look on his face. He knew he was keeping a secret from his friend as well but it didn't compare to this. He was keeping it from him to protect his sister.

"Where is she?"

"She left home 4 hours ago."

"What are you talking about? She left 2 hour ago with Brock to pick up Rose." Max says.