Jania Meshell

Jania Meshell

I opened my eyes and looked to see Kacey sleeping next to me. I opened my phone and saw that Devin was in the shade room. This nigga had the balls to be at the club instead of coming home to me.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did what I had to do. I brushed my teeth then took a shower. I scrubed myself and rinsed my body. I stayed for a long time till I felt like it was a get out. I got out and wrapped myself with Towel, I lotioned my body with coconut lotion. I went to my closet. And changed into biker shorts, a bra with a hoodie for now.

I went down stairs as I seen Devin sleeping on the couch. I didn't feel like starting shit this morning so I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Kacey. I made eggs, bacon, waffles, and Pancakes. I heard Kacey come from the stairs and he gave me a hug.

"Good morning Tarzan" I said giving him a hug back. I picked him up and kissed him on his forehead.

I made his plate and I made mine. I put him in the chair and he ate his food.

"Momma can I have my capri Sun pleasee?" Kacey asked. I opened the fridge and grabbed him a capri Sun.

I went to the table and gave him his juice. I said my grace and ate my food.

I finished my food and cleaned the table for me and Kacey. I washed our plates and I took him to take a bath. Once he was done. I lotioned his body and put on his favorite clothes that his dad brought him.

"Let's go KK" I changing into some leggings with the same hoodie.
___

We arrived to my girlfriend/ Best friend's house, Nique.
I opened the door with the key she gave me.

"Hey Buttercup, hey Kaceykk" she said walking to us. She had Kaiser on her hands. She put him down to Kacey and they hugged. Awwwwww.

"Hey Kaaacey, wanta come watch Pa Patrol with me?" He asked Kacey. Kacey was silent for a bit.

"Yeah sure" Kacey said. Kaiser nodded and they both went upstairs to Kaiser room to watch paw patrol. What kids we raised.

"Wassup Babe" Nique said cleaning up the place a little.

"Girlllll, I got some tea to spill" I said to her. She stood there for a bit.

"Bitch you know tea is my favorite thing, ma spillll" she said taking us to the couch.

"Well yesterday me and Kentrell talked, and it wasn't like a hey talk, it was actually a talk talk" I said.

"Girlll are you sure Kentrell just needed some pussy? You know how boys get" Nique said. She wasn't wrong though.

"Girl when ever I drop off Kacey he don't even look me in the eye, he just be with his hoes like that bitch Jaz. I hate the bitch so much, you know her and her little sister tryna fight me and shit" I said to her. She put her her is a ponytail and got UP.

"Bitch let's pull up on the bitches, the fuck" she said making me laugh so hard, I choked on my spit.

"Bitch..... Waterr" I said. She ran to her drive and threw at water bottle to me. I caught and opened it fast, I chugged the water down my throat.

"Girl damn, you be catch Devin kids with that throat?" Nique said. I rolled my eyes when she said Devin. Me and Devin may look nice on iG and shit but off cameras that motherfucker is toxic as fuck. He be fighting with because I listen to Kentrell's songs. When I bring Kacey to Kentrell's house.

The funny thing about it, is that I told the nigga if he had a problem about it, he should tell me. But the one thing I'm not gonna do is let a nigga take control of my life and that's on periodt.

"Sis, if you ain't like the nigga then why you with him?" She asked me.

"It's cause.... He's the only nigga that treated me good in while" I said.

"Sis let me tell you something and i want you to tell this to your future daughter, theses niggas only want one thing  and that is respect. Don't let theses niggas take that from you ight" she said and I nodded.

I looked at my phone because it was vibrating the couch. It was Kentrell. I answered the phone and their was so much notice on the background, I could barely hear.

"Aye, be careful, K3" Kentrell said talking to Kamiri. I was assuming he wanted me to bring Kacey over for him to hang out.

"Hey Kentrell" I said making the first talk.

"Hey Mamas- uhhh I mean Jania. Is it okay that I take Kacey for the day? He asked.

"Sure, we at Nique's house right now so it might be closer"  I said.

"Ight and send the song that we made, did you get it?" He asked.

"Yeah, I like the song but it's missing something" i said.

"What?" He replied back.

"Me, myself with my fine ass, you know that will make you get ton of views on YouTube" I said boasting my confidence.

"Maneeee if you don't getcho lame ass out of this phone. You already have your features in Kacey, that enough" he said in the phone loud. I scoffed before rolling my eyes at the nonsense this guy just said.

"Yeah yeah, anyways you can pick him up here. I'll send the adddy" I said.

"Ight ne. Oh and you tryna come for the music video shoot for Kacey talk on Monday" he said. I mean I got nothing else to do.

"Yeah, that's fine by me" I said.

"Ight, I'ma see you ina few" he said before having up the phone. I took in how long we talked for. Nique passes out on the couch.

Now I got to make dinner, great