Chapter 1

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Say, Replay the track" I said telling 12Hunna and BJ to play it back.

"You really did it again Youngboy, this one gonna be a hit hit" 12 said. All my music be hits, people just don't be thinking so, But ion care.

They played the song back and it was good. I been trying to let my pain out since I broke up with Yaya. Me and Ya was perfect for each other. But the bitch was crazy. She was obsessed with knifes, slashing my car tires, my baby momma. Like she was crazy crazy. I was getting hated for what she did. But now I just been focus on my music, taking care of my kids and yeah.

"Yo Top, what you naming this track?" BJ asked. I came out the studio and looked at my phone.

"All In"
____

I drove back to my place from the studio. It was 12 in the morning but I like the night so it was fine. Less traffic anyways. I opened the house with my key and walked to the kitchen. I saw that Jaz had Kacey in her hands. Who told her to touch my kid.

I grabbed Sleeping Kacey from her and took him from her. I rocked him and took him upstairs to his room. I laid him in his car bed and kissed his forehead while tucking him to sleep. I love my twin.

I walked back downstairs and got a drink from the fridge and went to my gaming room without talking.

"Kentrell" I heard Jaz say from the back of me. I turned my Xbox on and put on 2k.

"KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN!" she said my full name. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yes Jaz, how can I help you?" I asked. She's been trippin lately.

"Why are you ignoring the mother of your child" she said. I paused the game and stared into her eyes.

"Last time I check, I didn't nut in you so how the fuck is you pregnant" I said.

"Don't be saying that like we didn't fuck just last week" she said. I rolled my eyes and went straight back to the game.

She scoffed and stand infront of the tv so I could pay attention.

"KENTRELL I'm pregnant, your the only person I been with so I couldn't cheat on you" she said.

"Mane, that's bullshit, you been out the house every time going to parties with your girls" I said now paying attention to her.

"Well I need to leave the house once and a while, but what about you sir. You been out the house till 4 in the morning this whole week. How do I know you ain't cheating on me?" She asked me with a bit of attitude.

"Maneeee you serious? If I was cheating on your ass, I would have been on the shade room by now" I said. The shade room always on my ass 24/7.

"Well still Kentrell, you been moving distant lately, I just want my boyfriend back. That's all" she said.