Chapter 2

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Boy if you don't get off my ass, I'll pop you right here, right now" My mom said making me laugh.

"SAY MONTANA" I semi- yelled. Montana came out of no where.

"How's my new song doing?" I asked.

"You got 3 mill already so you chilling right now, we booking a concert for you in Chicago in November" he said. When he said Chicago I thought about that one nigga.... King Von. I don't got a problem with him. He just was fucking with Jania when we was talking. So I just cut them both off. 

"Haven't had a concert in a minute" I said. I haven't had a concert since my last album 'still flexin, still steppin'.

"Well you always get them bitches sold out on seconds, you really came from the bottom top. Dump and Dave would be really proud of you" Montana said. I miss Dump every day. He really changed me when he died. I been getting into fights. Doing drugs. Being a hoe. No wonder why Jania left me.

"I miss them every day, I wish they was still here" I said. I wiped my tear that I felt coming down from my face.

I looked at my phone and saw what time it was. It was 3 in the morning. I said my byes and I left the house and drove to my house. I just thought what if me and Jania would be be like if we was still together. That's my soulmate right there.

I walked in the crib to see a sleeping Three and Herm. Mane theses niggas never at they own house. I grabbed one of Kacey's Capri Suns and went upstairs to my room. I put on the tv and decided to text Star to see when she dropping off Kamiri and Kam.

Starlight🙄⭐

Me

Yo Star,
when you sending K3 and Kam here,
I wanna see my boys so you
can have a little peace to yo self

Starlight🙄⭐

Kentrell I already told you this
Shit. Tmr you will see them. Now
Let me enjoy my hours of sleep. You
Dented ass nigga.

Me

Aye Mane you wasn't saying
Theses words when
I was between them legss

Starlight🙄⭐

Boy bye✋🏾

Read at 4:03

Man that women is a menace to society.