Subdora x Male reader

Start from the beginning

Subdora:Impressed?

Nightstrike:Wha-but you and...

Subdora:Weve danced the dance of crime for one entire year.Considerit an anniversary gift.

Nightstrike:Then I better make sure you get yours as well.

Nightsrike activated his bat glider wings that pushed him a bit up from the ground which enabled him to kiss Subdora.She gladly returned it too.After several seconds they parted for air.

Subdora:What are we doing?Youre a hero and Im a thief!But we cant go on ignoring this fire between us.Such passion.

Author:(In the fight at the museum,she and Exoskull had an argument before kissing. Thats why I tought she woul reacts like this.And she is overly dramatic too.)

Then she threw herself at Nightstrike with longer and more passionate kisses.

After the long night they were seen sleeping nect to eachother whilst basking in the early morning sunrays.It was a real wonder Nightstrike menaged to sleep in his suit.He woke up first and saw smiling and sleeping face of Subdora on his torso.

Timeskip one hour later.

Subdora stretched her arms with a yawn when she noticed she was under the bed covers in some apartmant.Soon enough the doors of the room opened up as Y/N carried a wooden tray in his hands.On the ray were still smoking coffie and a plate of toasts and eggs.

Y/N:Morning:How did you slept?

Subdoda:F-fine.Is that really your face behind the mask?

Y/N:Yes,why do you ask?

Subdora:Thruth be told I expected a bigger chin with short beard and a long curved mustache.

Y/N:You make it sound like a James Bond villian.

Subdora:Who?

Y/N:Brittish spy who always has it too easy as he romances a different woman every movie.

Subdora:You,you woulndt be seeing another arch enemy would you?

Y/N:Im a one arch enemy kinda vigilante.

Subdora:Ohahaha!You really know how to treat a world class burglar.

Y/N:You bet.Now finish your breakfast and meet me in outside,I have something planned.

Once she was done with her meal she got out of the bedroom to see Y/N dressed up for the town.

Subdora:What is all this?

Y/N:I tought we might go out for a while.When was the last time you were out during the day.Not hiding in summary.

Subdora:Im a criminal.I do not go outside do enjoy myself.

Y/N:Now you do.They never cought me and I only have my eyes hidden.You noticed that I also didnt change too.Well get you some new clothes and no one will notice.Many peple got away with just wardrobe chage.Maybe you remove the glasses too.

Subdora:I cant take these clothes off!

Y/N:Why not?

She blanlky looked at him before pulling out a handkerchief and wraped it around her wrist.Then she became invisible but the handkerchief of course did not.When she turned visible again and removed the handkerchief Y/N had an embarrasing smile.

Y/N:Riiigt.OK I got it.Well just buy something light,simple and for the summer.Should be easy to take of if you have to hide and shouldnt be too hot under it.

She crossed her hands and turned away with a huff.

Subdora:Fine!

Unknown to Y/N she also blushed purple.