KRISTA LENZ- BROKEN DEAL

Ymir VS Reader x Krista (BEFORE the queen business)

READ SLUMBER PARTY FIRST

Y/n's POV:

The following weeks were.. hectic to say the least. Ymir was seriously starting to get on my nerves. I try to get a few minutes alone with Krista, and Ymir has to bring her nosy butt into our business. Krista didn't seem to mind all the much, but I couldn't stand it.

Me and my best friend, Armin, were in the library. I was helping him look for books that Section Commander Hanji asked for. I had told him about the deal me and Ymir made and he agreed with my gut feeling.

"That's childish and stupid." he said, taking a mahogany covered book off the shelf and opening it to a random page.

"Yeah yeah.." I sigh, taking a random book and opening it. "Childish and stupid don't even begin to describe.." I think silently for a second. "Hey- you're dating Eren, right?" I ask.

Armin blushed a deep red and nodded. "Y-yeah.. Why?"

"Well- Mikasa's obsessed, isn't she?" Armin nodded. "How.. How did you do it? Get her to back off I mean?"

Armin thought for a while. "Well.." he began, closing the book in his hands slowly. "Me and Mikasa are best friends... Next to you of course." He said with a weak smile. "Um.. I kinda just... told her, ya know? I told her that I was in love with him.. and she- well, being Mikasa, she didn't allow it for a long time. Then Eren found out that he liked me.. he told her and she backed herself off on her own." He smiled softly and put the book in his hands away

I had a hard time imagining Mikasa NOT  being obsessed with Eren. I didn't know much about the girl who wore the scarf, but I didn't mind all that much.

~*~

At dinner, I sat with Sasha, Connie and Jean, they were being the crack heads they were meant to be. I turn my head to see Krista looking at me with the blue eyes I fell in love with. She mouthed to me: "Are you okay?" with a deep look of concern covering her features. I open my mouth to reply, but Ymir shot me a dirty look and put her arm around the small girl, then began speaking to her, dragging Krista's attention away from me.

I bite the inside of my cheek and look back down at my potato soup and bread roll. I take the bread and slide the bowl of soup over to Sasha and get up, leaving the mess hall without another word to my friends.

I felt eyes on me and I glance back to see Krista staring at me with worry, Ymir shooting me a dirty smirk and my three friends, calling for me to come back, but I just leave.

Ymir's POV:

"What was that about?" Reiner asked next to me.

"I dunno." I shrug. I look down at Krista and see that she stared after y/n.

"Did something happen?" the blonde girl next to me asked, looking up at me with worried eyes.

"It's probably something Jean or Connie said." I say. "Those idiots don't know how to shut their mouths."

Krista didn't seem too convinced. She began to get up. "I'm gonna go check on her-"

"No." I say a bit too quickly. I grab her hand and chuckle at the weird look she gave me. "No.." I said a bit  quieter. "I'll check on her. I'm sure it's nothing." I say, letting her sit back down before leaving the mess hall.