じゅうなな - Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Good. Now let's hurry, we're late."

Despite what Aizawa said, they arrived at 1A class just in time. Y/n quickly went to the first empty place she found while he walked to the front of the classroom.

"Ohayou (Good morning)." he greeted the students.

While she accommodated on her seat, she felt eyes following her and soon notice her classmates giving her worried glares. For a second the girl was confused thinking she had something weird on her face, until she remembered she didn't show up after the battle trials and neither appeared on the following day.

The last time they saw me was when I passed out so they must've been worried about me.

She then noticed something moving on the corner of her eye and, as she turned in that direction, she saw at a few seats from her Midoriya and Iida, both with distressed expressions waving her arms to catch her attention.

"Are you ok?!?" Izuku silently mouthed the question when noticing she was staring at them. Sitting in front of him, Iida looked at her with a concerned face.

"I'm fine! Don't worry!" she gave them a thumbs up, happy to see them ok.

The boys tension immediately dissipated and they smiled.

"I'm glad." replied Iida giving her a thumbs up before starting to pay attention to the class. She smiled but then noticed Bakugou watching them and her expression immediately faltered.

Y/n averted his eyes and quickly faced the front of the class, her humor changing. Despite forgiving the boy, she was still affected by their conversation. For now, it was better to avoid him.

Out of the blue, a piece of sakura pink folded paper came floating towards her. For a few seconds she stared at it unblinking, finding it odd but at the same time amazing. It seemed to be at zero gravity. Y/n raised her hand and poked it, seeing the paper react by changing slightly its trajectory.

There was only someone who could do something like that.

Carefully, she looked around spotting Uraraka who pointed the paper with certain urgency.

"Read it." she mouthed so Y/n picked it and opened it.

"Oh my god, are you ok?! How are you?!? You didn't come yesterday and disappeared the day before! No one had any information about how you were or where you were!! When we questioned Aizawa sensei, he only said that you couldn't come but he didn't enter in details... You freaked us out! Specially after we saw you pass out during the battles! ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

You don't know how relieved I was when I saw you entering class together with Aizawa sensei! Me, Iida and Midoriya were close to ask the school to call your parents, but now we're glad you're fine.

Please don't do this again.

Ochako."

She reread the note a few times, its content catching her off guard. It was an ordinary note but it showed that Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida, all three of them, were indeed worried about her. She didn't know what to think of it.

When Y/n entered U.A. she never expected to make new friends. She was so focused on the past that she shut herself for anything related to the present. But somehow, the ones who were still around and cared for her and the new ones she met managed to reach her. And little by little they were breaking the walls she built. Not that she noticed it. At least, not yet.