"So it was like 2 days ago, we had just gotten back to Y/n's parents' house, Y/n was already pissed because of a bullshit teacher at Destiny's school, so they must have pulled up, Y/n distracted Destiny with nails and she left to get ready, then Y/n and I went outside, Destiny's parents were standing there and started talking shit to Y/n and even mentioned her brother"
"Oh they fucked up" Draken chuckled.
"So she shot one of them clean between the eyes and the other dropped dead even faster" Mikey finished.
"You must have amazing aim" Chifuyu said.
"I was trained by top tier assassins so I think so" I looked through the menu.
"Can you shot?" Baji asked Destiny.
"Nope, ma said no" she said.
"I didn't say no I said when you're older" I said.

The table stayed silent. I looked up and everyone was staring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"That was the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard" Baji laughed.
"Your dad told me that you started shooting at age 12" Mikey said.
"Yeah I did, and look how I turned out" I said.
"I'm failing to find the flaw you're referring to" Draken said.
"I can kill effortlessly, that's completely immoral" I said.
"You're in the mafia" Baji said "which means so will she, for her own safety you should get her into lessons fast"

It took me a second to decide.
"Fine" I sighed.
"Thank you" she smiled.
"But you're going with security and you'll train with me and dad too" I said "my dad has been begging me for months now to let you train"
"When do we start?" She asked.
"Uh I'll ask my dad and he can find someone by tomorrow" I texted him. He instantly read the message and called me.

"Y/n don't play with my feelings" dad started "why are you asking me for someone to teach Destiny to shot?"
"I have been convinced that she needs to learn" I said.
"By Manjiro?"
"Maybe"
"Please give him the phone"
"Ok" I handed Mikey the phone.
"I'll be right back" he stood up and walked away.
"What did he say?" Baji asked.
"He doesn't believe me I don't think" I shrugged.
"Damn how long has he been asking you?" Draken asked.
"A while" I chuckled.

"Hii everyone, I'm Jennifer and I'll be your waitress for today, what can I get you guys to drink?"
"Sorry" Mikey came back to the table and gave me my phone.
"Thank you" I smiled. The others ordered their drinks while I quickly scanned the menu. I ordered my drink and looked up at the waitress. She was staring directly at Mikey. Her eyes were glued to him as she analysed every edge of his face. He didn't notice as he was reading the drink menu.
"Uh can I-" he looked up at finally noticed "is there something on my face?" He whispered to me.
"No there isn't" I chuckled "she likes you" I whispered. His face fell.
"Oh" he looked visibly uncomfortable "can I just get a water?" He refused to look at her.
"Coming right up" she walked away after smirking at him.

"I just know something is about to go down" Darken said.
"Righttt, did you see the way she looked at him" Chifuyu said.
"Y/n are you Ok with that?" Baji asked.
They all looked at me.
"I mean yeah, I knew he was pretty when I started dating him so I don't really care" I shrugged.
"Are you-"
"Shut it" I snapped at Manjiro.
"So you are mad" Baji laughed.
"No I'm upset there's a difference" I chuckled.
"Which is?"
"Mad is pissed, upset is pressed"
"Upset is worse" Destiny said. She got a text notification.

We watched her pick up her phone and smile as she read it.
"Who are they?" Chifuyu asked.
"I thought you said you just broke up with your partner recently?" Darken asked.
"I did break up with her, this is just my friend" Destiny laughed "look" she showed us the phone and she was texting her friend, Kiera "ma I wanted to ask, can I invite my friends over?"
"Weren't they already over last weekend?" I asked.
"Yeah but it was really fun baking with you"
"Baking?" Baji said "can we come?"
"Next week Saturday I'm not doing anything, they can come over then" I sighed. The men stared at me hopefully "fine you guys can come too"
"Thank youu" they smiled.