jealous💙💚

Comincia dall'inizio

"sounds good," george replies.

"well, i'll.. see you then.." WiLbUr says, leaning closer to george.

"AHEM," i make myself known.

both of them quickly look over to me.

"h-hi dream!" wilbur says with an awkward laugh, stepping away from george.

"we have plans for saturday," i say, glaring at wilbur.

"no we don't," george glares at me.

"uhh... i guess i should get going," wilbur awkwardly says. "i'll... see you soon." he smiles at george before walking out the door, finally.

george smiles at the ground, giggling a little bit.

"so? had fun?" i say with a monotone voice.

"yeah, after we went to the cinema, we went to go eat at that new restaurant downtown, then we went to his and hung out for a little and played video games, and then- well, he took me home," he says while smiling widely.

"cool."

he frowns at me.
"am i not allowed to have friends?" he asks, his hands on his hips.

"friends," i repeat.

"oh my god. we're just friends, stop it," he sighs, walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

i follow behind him, grabbing his waist.
"yeah, like how we're just friends," i mumble, pulling his hips flush with mine.

"dream-"

"what is it, georgie?~"

"are you.. jealous?"

...

"oh my god," he laughs, pushing me away. "you're totally jealous of me and wilbur."

"n-no im not."

"you are, arent you?~" he smirks.

"fuck you."

"is that an offer?"

"george- wait. what?"

he places a hand on my chest, standing close to me.

"if me and him were more than friends, i wouldnt be doing this," he says, putting his other hand onto my boner. huh, wonder how that got there

"george," i groan. "bedroom?"

"yeah."

we excitedly run to george's bedroom.
once the door is closed and we are in the safety of his dark room, we eagerly make out with each other, quickly stripping off our clothes and crawling onto the bed.

"do you want prep?"

"just fuck me. you know i can take it."

"if youre sure," i say, reaching over for the lube and squirting it out all over the palm of my hand.

i crawl on top of him, jerking myself off and covering my dick in lube, lining up with his hole.

"ready?~" i ask.

"just put it in me already," he whined.

"okay, okay," i laugh, and slowly push into him.

"shit~" he moans, squirming around.

inch by inch i push in until ive bottomed out, groaning in pleasure.

"ngh- hurry,," george says impatiently.

"impatient," i scoff.

"bitch-" he pushes me away, and rolls us over so he's on top instead and im laying beneath him, sitting up on my forearms, and lowers himself down on my dick again, letting out a moan.
"maybe i am," he shrugs.

"that was hot," i say. he rolls his eyes.

he puts his hands on my thighs for balance as he lifts himself up again, whimpering slightly, and dropping down again, both of us groaning.
quickly, he bounces up and down, lewd sounds of moans and skin slapping against skin fill the room.

and then i get an idea.
a good idea? i guess it depends on your opinion.

"call wilbur," i say.
"w-what the fuck??" he says breathlessly, grinding his hips into my lap.
"call wilbur, and cancel whatever your plans were saturday."
"excuse me?!"
"we have plans now. im taking you out instead."
"oh my god, you really are jealous, huh?" he says with a smirk, grabbing his phone.

he calls wilbur, putting his phone to his ear. wilbur answers almost immediately.

"hi," george says.

"put it on speaker," i say, running my hands through his soft hair. george shakes his head.
"do it," i whisper, harshly tugging his hair, making him whimper.
and then he put it on speaker.

"whats up?" wilbur asks.

"u-uh..." george hesitates, looking at me, biting his lip.
"cancel," i mouth.

"a-about saturday," george hesitates, whether from nervousness or him stumbling upon his words, barely able to contain his pretty sounds of pleasure. yeah, he hasnt stopped to talk to wilbur.

"what about it?" wilbur says, seeming nervous. he doesnt want george to cancel.

"i have to—" he covers his mouth with his hand, letting out a muffled moan. i smile.
"you okay george?" wilbur asks.
"couldnt be better," he replies. "i was trying to say, i-i have to cancel. im sorry," he says.

"ah... yeah, i-i understand. its alright," he says with a sigh.

"well bye," george says.
"wait-" he ends the call, haphazardly tossing his phone to the side.

i sit up straight and he wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me close to him as he grinds his hips, moaning in my ear.

"youre so pretty like this, georgie," i say.
i swear my breathing is so hot and heavy you could see it.

i spit in my palm and move my hand down to his hard on, slowly pumping him, rubbing his tip just to tease him.

"fuuuck. stop teasing," he says, digging his nails into my back.

"if you say so~" i quickly flip us over, pinning him by his shoulders, roughly ramming into him. he didnt have time to cover his mouth before he was screaming my name, making a lewd face, gripping the sheets.
"s-so good-!!" he was barely able to say through moans.

i quickly pump his dick up and down, as fast as my hand could go. obviously very fast im a gamer 🤪

"im s-so-" he stumbled upon his words, but i knew what he was trying to say, so i sped up, both my hips and my hand, trying to get him to his climax.

"hngh- dream!!" he screamed as he came, my own orgasm following soon after.

i pulled out of him, my cum dripping out onto the sheets. ill make sapnap do the laundry its fine

i collapse next to him, both of us heavily breathing.

i turn to george, looking tired.

"wanna shower, or just go to bed?" i ask.

"bed..." he says quietly, already falling asleep.

i laugh a little and pull the covers over us, not bothering to put on any clothes or anything, and reach over to the lamp, looking back at george's cute face again once more before turning it off and pulling him close to me, and drifting off to sleep.

a/n

3 POSTS? ONE MONTH?! pass me the fucking blunt
(probably more i just wanted to make the ref)

are you gonna be my girl is playing

okay it just ended now its pork and beans by fuckign weezer💀
weezer unironically is a really good band though.

part of me really wanted to end it with something stupid like "and then we blew up like fireworks".

anyway sleep well
(why do i always post so late wtf i did not see the time its 1:30 am)