Ahh..I know what I have to do. I grinned at the idea like a mad person and ran to my room.

I took a creepy mask from my cupboard which I bought it in the last month just to scare the shit out of my sister.

Haha..

I smiled inwardly, put on that creepy mask on my face and walked to her room.

She is sleeping like she won the entire world..

I inched towards her, took her phone from the bedside and set the alarm for five minutes from now. I also set the alarm for three turns as well as turned it. I placed it near her ear and scoot underneath her bed. A five minutes later...

Cockoo.....Cockoo....cockoo

Hehee...

My sister groaned in her sleep though she switched it off..But again it rang after 5min..hehe...

Cockoo...cockoo...cockoo..

She hissed in her sleep while tossing around, but turned it off again while I suppressed my laugh.

Again...

Cockoo.....Cockoo...Cockoo..

"What the hell!!" She murmured in annoyance, however she switched it off.

After like 10 minutes, she placed her feet on the floor in irritation to start her day, but I grab her ankle suddenly and left making her yelp in fear. In a fraction of a second, I came out off from the bed and shouted..

Bhooooo....

"Ahhh...mumma ghost"

"Mumma ghost!!"

Haha hahaaa..

My Akka shouted vigorously making me laugh out loudly while taking out the creepy mask from my face whilst staring at my jumping sister who was looking like a frog.

While giggling, I take off my mask from my face and glanced at her only to see a gobsmacked sister of mine.

The look she gave me was hilarious.

Hasna pov:

Cockoo..Cockoo...Cockoo..

I groaned in sleep besides turned off the alarm.

Cockoo..Cockoo..Cockoo..

Again!!

Ughh..

Why the hell that bloody alarm is blasting again when I didn't set it at all..

Hissing, I switched it off again and was about to fall asleep, but gritted my teeth in anger when it again rang.

I turned it off in irritation..uff..my beauty sleep got ruined by this damn alarm. I tossed on my bed for a few seconds and got up by placing my feet on the floor.

As soon as I did, my breath hitched when I felt that someone yanked my leg, in a split second, I saw a ghost face.

"Amma!!! ghost!!!" I screamed loudly in terror.