Mitsuya sighs and exchanges a look with Hakkai. Neither of them wants to explain how they've become wrapped up in this mess.

"Well, to be specific about tonight, I knew you'd be here drinking," he explains.

"And you?" you ask curiously, lifting an eyebrow in anticipation. "Were you here to drink?"

"No," he shakes his head. "That's what Hakkai's for. That little tequila shot's the only thing either of us has even looked at tonight."

You look over that Hakkai who nods in agreement. You finally realize you really are in deep... even worse than Mitsuya. That lucky jerk has someone to down his drinks for him. That's basically the opposite of Hanma!

You sigh and let your head flop down weakly against Mitsuya's chest. "I give in. I'm sorry, guys. I'll try my best from now on... This hangover is going to be the fucking worst."

Mitsuya glides his arms around you and hugs you warmly. Almost immediately you can feel your entire body relax under his embrace. You could fall asleep right here. However, just as your eyes begin to flutter closed, he begins to pull away.

"Alright," he tells you, "let's bring you home."

The two men loop their arms around your waist and help you to stand. You're quite appreciative of the gesture; you're not quite sure if you could have even made it that far on your one. If they hadn't been there, it probably would have been one of those nights you pass out at the bar.

Outside, you arrive at two motorcycles. Hakkai's the first to gently pull his arm away from you and swing his leg over his bike. Mitsuya does the same but takes a few extra moments to pass you his helmet with a grin. You strap it on after a bit of a struggle, and board the bike behind him.

"Are you ready?" he asks as he looks back to smile at you.

"Yeah," you reply a bit tensely as you figure out how to grip onto him. Hesitantly, you wrap your arms around his torso, and once you've secured yourself, he revs up the engine.

"Are you okay?" he shouts over the sound.

"I'm good!" you yell back as you squeeze yourself tighter against the warmth of his body.

Mitsuya then waves goodbye to Hakkai and takes off. The ride from there to your house is almost too quick, almost as though just as you were getting comfortable it was time to let go of him.

However, you aren't just going to tell him you're not going to let go. You're not that messed up in the head. Though the idea does float around in there for a moment.

When you arrive at your door, you turn to face him still standing beside his bike. "You wanna come in?" you ask.

"Sure," he replies with a bright smile on his face, replacing the tired look on his face.

You shouldn't keep him for long, he really does look tired...

Inside, you quickly change into something more comfortable. When you come back, Mitsuya's sitting down on the couch looking at something on his phone. You sit on the other side, placing your legs against your chest and hugging your knees.

"Hey, uh, I really am sorry about breaking my promise 'bout going back there. I know I shouldn't have," you admit to him.

"It's alright," he smiles once again as he puts down his phone. "It really wasn't a promise anyway. I shouldn't have said that before."

"Well, either way, I promise I won't go back there alone anymore," you grin. "Not unless you change your mind."

"Not likely," he chuckles. "But I'm happy to hear it."

Mitsuya's tired smile makes it impossibly harder for you to ask your next question, though it's something that really would make you feel a billion times better.

You take a deep breath and decide to just go for it; if he says no, he says no.

"Do you think I can ask you for one more favor?" you hum a bit quieter than usual.

"Anything," he replies.

"Do you think you could stay here... for the night?" you ask. "If not, it's fine but I just wanted to ask 'cause I know I'm gonna feel like shit in the morning."

"Of course, I'll stay," he grins. "I did say I'd look out for you after all."

"Great, thank you so much!" you beam. "I'll take the couch, you-"

"No," he interrupts. "You're going to need a better night's sleep than I do with that hangover you're about to get."

You sigh and admit that he's absolutely not wrong. "I'll grab one of my pillows and a blanket. I'll be right back!"

 I'll be right back!"