two

I grab Will and push past Dipper. I hear shouts but ignore them and jump into the water with no hesitation. "Get back here!" Suddenly our tails come back and we swim away.

We are a good 10 miles away from the ship before we stop. "Why didn't the spell work?" I look at Will. "I don't know but I senced some magic in the blue one." He must've been a demon.

"We'll go back and get them to come with us into the water." I say. "We'll make them come one by one." I say, a grin forming on my face. One surprisingly on Will's too.

We wait until evening to find them. We swim for hours until it was night time. We were about to give up until we saw a ship. It was the ship that had captured us.

I start my song. " Volg me het water in~ Doorbreek je betovering! Volg me het water in~ Omlaag naar je hel..." We see one crew member jump down, people screaming from above.

Will drowns him while I continue singing. "Luister hier en luister goed, ik zal je spreuk doorbreken~ je kunt niet vergeten, je kunt niet ontsnappen, dit is allemaal gekozen door het lot..." More and more people jump to their deaths.

I see two standing in horror. The one with a blue strip in his hair and his look-a-like without the blue. "Kom met me zwemmen in het water~ Verdrink je we moeten met de anderen..." They aren't even fazed.

The one with the blue strip suddenly starts using magic. He must be a demon. I stare. I grab Will and I swim, but we are caught in a blue bubble. "Ik ken je roep van de diepe~ Je hoort mijn stem zo lief~ ik roep naar de parel, geef mijn wens niet meer, hel mijn vriend, help ons rennen..." I sing quickly. Soon, we have our legs back.

I start kicking at the bubble. Nothing. I beat it. Nothing. We are moving closer to the ship. The look-a-like of the blue one looks angry.

Once we got up to the ship, we were met with a rush of words. "You motherfuckers!! You killed my whole crew!" He looked like he was about the fight us. "Dipper! Calm down! We can get a new crew!"

"But Mason!" Dipper, if that's his name, was slapped. "No buts. Their sirens!" I roll my eyes. We're dream demons too. We are unstoppable. Kinda. We can still feel pain. "So, can we go?" I ask.

Their gaze shot at me. They looked at me with anger. I gave them an equal amount of anger, still smiling. I put Will behind me.

"I can sing for ya! Make you let us go..." I lift the captains chin. "You can't! The magic I used protects me and him fro-" I shoved him aside with my powers, causing him to smack the wheel.

"Ik verbreek je betovering, laat je een levende hel leiden~ luister naar mijn stem, je hebt geen keuze..." I sing. Soon, the captain of the ship starts falling under my spell. But be snaps out of it.

"Dammit!" Will shouted. "Bill! Help!" I dropped the one called Dipper and turned to see the one with blue in his hair using his magic to hold Will in the air.

"Hang on Will! I'm coming!" Will doesn't have powers as strong as me. I charge at blue hair, Mason? Was it? Yeah. I charge at him and knock him down, off the ship. I don't hear a splash, but a voice behind me

I hear a thump as I turn around. When I turn around again, I see Will knocked out on the floor "Wi-" I soon hit the floor, everything turning black.