Seconds later my classmates started messaging me about the restaurant and I told them everything I knew, suggesting they should come by for lunch.

I was about to bite into my French toast when Dante and Mateo returned. What kind of business were these two into? It sounded like they were part of some kind of gang. Going by their tough exteriors, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Mateo said his goodbyes and left, sending me a suggestive wink before disappearing into the winter wonderland outside.

Dante approached my table, silent and scowling at first. His eyes rested on my face for a couple of seconds before they softened. Uhm yeah, maybe not softened but defrosted.

"May I join you?"

I blinked and then nodded. "Of course, I don't like eating alone. It's so boring, you know. Just me and my thoughts and the food in my mouth."

He sat down across me, stretching his long legs underneath the table beside mine. I didn't move my leg, but instead, I leaned toward him until our legs were barely touching. Heat crept up my body and neck and I struggled to meet his eyes. I couldn't believe how hot I got around him when he was colder than the waters of Antarctica.

"There are a lot of things I don't mind doing alone and eating is one of them," he said. "I like to savor my meals without any distractions. No thoughts, no woman to distract me, just my tastebuds and the food in my mouth." His eyes lingered on my breasts for a bit before moving back up to pierce mine.

"You're easily distracted. That can be a good thing, but mostly a bad thing."

"Some distractions are worth it."

"Like what?"

"A beautiful woman."

He had called me beautiful in the women's toilet earlier. "Am I distracting you right now?"

"Very." His facial expression didn't change much, but his eyes kept burning intently.

"Tell me something you don't enjoy doing alone." I took my first bite of French toast and had to stop myself from moaning out loud. Whoever made this shit needed a medal and a handwritten thank you note from God himself. What a way to turn bread into something magical.

Dante leaned over the table, the movement subtle but I noticed it. His cold gaze slashed into mine as he mulled over my question.

"Masturbating," he said after a brief pause.

I swallowed my initial shock at his answer. "Masturbation is supposed to be a solo act."

"Then you've been doing it wrong."

"Who says I masturbate?"

He raised a dark eyebrow. "Don't fucking play. You've never masturbated?"

"That's none of your business," I gritted. "All I'm saying is that masturbation looks different for everyone."

"What does it look like for you?" His voice was deep and husky.

Goodness, that accent of his should have been illegal too. It did things to my body that were downright outlawed.

"What part of it's none of your fucking business don't you understand?" I didn't like this line of questioning. Could he tell that I wanted to jump his bones? That I was visualizing him masturbating? That I wanted to watch him relieve himself after a long day of stress? That I wanted him to make love to me afterward?

His lips curved, almost like he wanted to smile but he didn't. "You can't even say the word fucking without blushing. It's adorable. What's up with that?"

"What's up with you asking a stranger about her intimate details?" I fired back.

He chuckled and once again it took me by surprise. "Your definition and my definition of intimate are quite different. When I get intimate it tends not to involve clothes. I don't ask many questions then either. You'll get the occasional do you like it when I fuck your pussy with one or two fingers? What about if I put my finger up your pretty little asshole? After that, I'll tell you to kneel for me, open your legs for me, shake that ass for me. I'll fuck you good, deep... intimately."

Blinking, I slowly licked the spoon that was in my hot chocolate. I fought to resist the butterflies fluttering like mad in my belly, but I lost. I had creamed my panties listening to his provocative words, and now I couldn't stop squeezing my legs together under the table.

"Damn. You're the most sexual person I know. I never met anyone who talks so candidly about sex." I swirled the spoon in the hot chocolate deliberately, picturing his irresistible words in my head. He would put a finger up my what?

I raised my chin to meet his eyes. I couldn't let him see through me. Couldn't let him know that I had never been kissed properly, let alone fingered up my... Yeah, no. That little hole was off limits.

"I could help you test that theory," he said.

"No, thank you."

"Why not? The only reason you think I'm a sexual person at all is because you want some of this. We often see in others what's already in us. You... want to have sex with me."

Hell yes, but why did he have to be so cocky about it?

Nonetheless, his confidence turned me on. After all, I didn't need a boyfriend to give away my virginity. I was so ready that the thought of getting it on with a stranger was outright appealing to me.

°°°

I'd like a piece of cake right now.
With hot chocolate.

How do you like the story so far?
What are your thoughts on Dante?