"did you pass out?"

her green eyes analysed everything. it wasn't off the beat nor the anatomy of the characters wasn't scuffed.

"oh corpse is live!"

"huh?" dagger swung her head and crumb started laughing

"really, dagger?! come on..." the girl chuckled

"what? he's my new friend! and besides i like his streams!" dagger frowned and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"you're tired, i can feel that. because the animation is really good" crumb said and hummed "are you overworking yourself again?"

no, she just misses ajax. they haven't talked in three days. three days!

"no–! huh? d-did ranboo tell you that?" dagger asked, a gasp leaving her mouth. she almost fell too much.

"what? no! but i can see that. you're constantly posting content and let's be real, tough content. recording podcast for an introverted person must be exhausting, not to mention animating them" crumb frowned and dagger could hear typing "go rest a bit"

"crumb, you're talking nonsense–" dagger started.

"rest. now." crumb said in demonic voice and kicked dagger out of the call. the brunette frowned confused. this kid...

dagger leaned back and yawned, stretching her hands back.

she wanted to see ajax. to talk to him. well, talk while he listens. but she felt really ashamed of herself for kicking him out back then. she invited him for a dinner and then– just kicked him out. she felt so bad.

"i'm going for a stroll" she said to her guinea pig and petted his cheeks gently.

she grabbed a mask, keys and a small box she knew she shouldn't take but who will know?

minerva let out a deep sigh and tilted her head, looking at the green door with word "rooftop" written on them.

4:55pm

4:55pm

corpse🕴
i messed up

sykkuno🌱
no you didn't