Chapter 5: "Y/N Finally Meets The Gang!!! OMG!!!!"

A/N: (B/D/C) = Bathroom Door Color

(B/T) = Body Type

After putting each pancake and waffle into a ridiculous amount of plates and adding syrup and such, he held out his hand. At this, you only raise an eyebrow, pointing to the dozens of plates. "Don't worry about those, I'll carry them" You nod as you accept his hand, ready to be teleported again.

The next thing you knew, you were in a dining room. The large hall was packed with the 'interesting people' hyph mentioned, from what you could tell. They were causing chaos but almost instantly went silent the moment you came. You stared blankly at them, unconsciously gripping Slenderman's hand tighter.

"This is the new proxy, (Y/N) (L/N). Since their vision is temporarily impaired, I expect everyone to help them navigate the mansion- And no, you are not allowed to take advantage of their disability." The man explained after handing out all the plates with his tendrils, acknowledging your nervousness.

You couldn't tell what they were thinking through their expressions, the blurriness of it all making you slightly frustrated.

"..." you kept silent, letting them scan your (B/T) figure. "Well, since I am extremely busy right now, I'm afraid that I won't be able to join everyone for dinner tonight" he lets go of my hand, about to take his leave. "Oh, and 01?".

"Yes boss?" a girl answers in a quiet manner. "Show them to their room after dinner." She nods, eyeing you.

"Alright then" Slenderman soon disappears, leaving you again. You stood awkwardly, unsure of where to go before '01' appeared before you and walked you to the seat next to hers. You stumbled your way, almost hitting someone in the process, their eyes following you closely as you sat down.

The girl next to you had a greyish tone to her, if you exclude the yellow smudge on her. Apart from her colors, it seems that her whole vibe was dull too. You think about what her face would look like, dead eyes perhaps?

Before you could continue your thoughts though, she catches you staring at her and waves. You wave back in response before starting to eat the surprisingly good waffles.

They resumed the chatter as you did, while some still looked your way. "So, (Y/N) right?" one of them asks. You nod, swallowing a good amount of your dinner. "Sweet! Just remember to never take Jeff away from me, alright?" You didn't know who Jeff even was, but from 'her' tone they seemed pretty special to them.

A little girl's voice followed soon enough, "Hey! Would you like to come to my tea part-" "d-don't say yes, I swear the things sh- she does are-" "well? Whad'ya say?" a twitchy voice was cut off by the girl.

Words flooded your way, the emotions and liveliness surrounding you. You slowly lost interest in your half eaten waffle as your head started to feel funny, perhaps it was from the questions forming in your head or the shock from the sudden social interaction? It only got worse when a chair being pushed back could barely be heard, and the feeling of your hand being grabbed.

"I think (Y/N)'s had enough of this, we'll take our leave now." you were brought along out of the crowded hall, your brain hardly processing it.

"...don't mind them, it's always like this when there's a new recruit" she sighs as both of you continued to walk through dozens of hallways.

I was about to tell her about my damaged feet, but she halted first, making me collide into her. "Sorry for dragging you out suddenly. You just looked... uncomfortable" she spoke, her cold demeanor slightly wearing off.

Before I could respond, she coughs into her fist. "Anyways, we're in front of your room now, here's the keys"

The girl placed a key in my hand as she presented me a door, giving a sign for me to open it. The room was a bit bland, but looked comfortable enough. I stare at it for a second before 01 speaks up

"Oh, and by the way" she points to a (B/D/C) blur in the corner. "You'll be sharing a bathroom with your neighbour, so- heads up, alright?"

I raise an eyebrow, opening my mouth to ask-

A/N: No funny business, I swear