A/N 3- ft. My OC, Felicia!

(this is basically Sketch01 [with some details missing], I would've looooved to draw her myself but since my phone was confiscated I had to use charat >:'] )

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author-san (aka H/N) isn't feeling too great today, so I, her OC Felicia, will be replacing her today o(^▽^)o!!

So, you've seen Sketch01 in the last chapter, right? But who is she though? Well, Sketch01 (or 01 for short) is H/N's creepypasta OC. They really couldn't help putting a self-insert, didn't they? Oh well! The point is this A/N is her character sheet. So uh... let's get started!

Name: Sketch01

Nicknames: 01, Marisa, or Sketchy- as called by Nina

Age: ....technically 4???

Height: 152 cm.

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Asexual

Friends: Basically the whole gamer gang, (Y/N), Dark Link, Splendor, Lost Silver, Offenderman (?), The Bloody Painter, Pinkamena and Nina The Killer

Weapons/Powers:

Can form pencil scribbles from her hands and direct them at the victim─ they kinda work like toxic smoke, but a bit more bloody.

Can travel through paper and electronic devices, but prefers the former

Can warp drawings (so technically she could turn mona lisa into a painting of a banana if she wanted to. Cool right?)

Appearance: since she is a sketch, her colour scheme is mostly black and white. She has paper white skin, pitch-black irises, and messy grey neck-length hair with her front hair reaching her chest. She wore a Japanese high school uniform, covered by a pale yellow cardigan. She also used knee socks, covering most of her legs which were drawn over with black scribbles.

Personality: She usually has a monotone expression on her face, only showing a slight smirk or a furrow of an eyebrow in "important situations" like gaming and... things. One time she accidentally smiled while Splendor was showing her a bunch of ducks, resulting in Splendor constantly bugging her about 'that one time she smiled'. It's also rumoured that she shows her feelings with her close friends.

Backstory: her creator was Samuel Lee, a 22-year old college student who loved to draw. One day, the woman drew a girl, Sketch01, and figured that she loved the character and drew her over and over. Yet unbeknownst to her, the drawing loved her creator too. But as days went by, the artist was struggling to live. She finally broke when she got harassed on social media and became a big target for hate and death threats etc.

Everything was dreadfully slow until one day, a pack of teenagers somehow got into her house late at night. They beat her to death as 01 watched horrified from the open sketchbook. She didn't mean to keep this a secret, but she was able to step out of the book but seldomly did it. So she did just that, killing them all with rage. Even when the night grew silent, she still held a grudge against all artists.

Four years later, someone will randomly have the urge to draw Sketch01, triggering her to act. 01 will then give them a week to live, haunting their drawing book at the same time. Once a week passes and the deed is done, she leaves her signature words, "you took her away" in their book and leaves, hunting down another target.

Trivia!!

-She likes ducks- a lot.

-Her favourite colour is peach.

-Once Offender tried to wrap his tendril in her inner thighs but instead got it chopped off because inside her skirt was the void- literally.

-She seems to be really fond of Nina.

-Splendor treats her somewhat like a sister.

-Favourite food is pudding and Pinkie's cupcakes

Well, I guess that's it for today, thanks for reading through that... I should be going now, gotta check on H/N and make sure she doesn't kill herself! Bye guys, ilysm!!

~Felicia Dobermann Bennette