Chapter 6: "They Meet;;;"

_,~;-{ 3rd POV }-;~,_

_,~;-{ Sketch01's Room }-;~,_

.

.

.

"And... who is my neighbour?" (Y/N) asks, slightly raising an eyebrow. "...You'll see, but one thing I have to say is-" 01 steps out of the way so their companion can enter their room. "-Be wary"

"But good news," she continues. "I'm only five doors to the left, so call me anytime you need, alright?"

(Y/N) nods with a slight smile "Well, I'll be heading off to sleep now, goodbye (Y/N)- take care," she walks away, leaving (Y/N) to stand in the doorway, nervously staring at the (B/D/C) silhouette in the corner.

Before doing anything else, they felt around the room first before plopping themself down on their white bed.

Minutes passed as they remained on the soft bed, a delight that they haven't felt in a while. Back when they were still in a cult, the only thing they were allowed to sleep in was a rock. They finally sat up only to spot a note pasted onto their nightstand. After struggling a little, they managed to barely read the small paper.

"

Don't go in my room _______ my permission.

Don't __ loud.

Answer w__n I knock through the door. You'll know if it's me.

Don't be a per____.

Call me only ___ emergencies.

~E.J"

(Y/N) gulped, finished reading it 'EJ, huh?'. Getting a good sleep sounded like a good idea before a knock resounded through the bathroom door. Groaning as they got up, they slowly opened the door to find...

"Hey"

A person was standing at the door, a cold stare drilling into their surprised form. splotches of dark greys and a royal blue was the only thing they could make out of the figure.

"H- hi?" they cringed inwardly at their shrill voice, conscious about how pitiful they looked right now.

"...You've read the note, haven't you?" he, they guessed, asks intimidatingly. (Y/N) nodded in reply, suddenly thinking back to what the girl said.

Seeing their slightly tense form, he chuckles "why so scared, hm? Don't worry, we're on strict orders on not hurting you". That still not comforting the others wild thoughts, (Y/N) inhaled, scolding themselfs for showing any weaknesses.

He sighs at the silence and looks away "I'm Eyeless Jack, or EJ for short. Tomorrow I'm supposed to bring you to Slendermans office by 3 PM so be prepared by that time"

"...Ok then, thanks", the man raised an eyebrow at their shy mutter before shrugging. "Well, I'll see you soon then, (Y/N)~" he closes the door with a 'click!', leaving the other to dwell about the mysterious figure.

.

.

.

"Heh, seems I'll be having fun while they're here" EJ turns back to his room, lifting his mask up and continued to finish his 'dinner'.

A/N: layout of EJ's n Y/N's bathroom!?!?!😳😳😳 (I'm not that great at making layouts so imagine this was better)

Fyi:

Lighter brown= door Dark brown = place for h-hanging stuff??

Blue = sink n mirror Lightest brown = miscellaneous boxes

Light grey = washing machine Dark grey = toilet

Purple = bathtub n shower n soap n stuff

Hey what if EJ and y/n gets into the bathroom togeth*dies* ~H/N