"We have few more weeks to go on with this. Resting for a few minutes, isn't a waste."

"And you're not offering rest, Donghyuck. You're offering to suck me off."

"You can relax while I suck you off—"

"I can't believe I'm talking about this with a twenty year old student." I sigh and look at him straight in the eyes. "Lay down on the couch."

He was quick to do so and waited for my action. I groaned and lifted myself so I could meet his mouth. I gently pasted myself on top of his face, giving me electricity everywhere.

"Tomorrow, we will focus on studying okay?" I bleat and lift his chin up. "Don't be such a tease."

"I doubt I wouldn't be a tease for you at any moment. Your dick loves my mouth so much." His lips tweaked proudly but then, who am I to deny what he said?

In other words, I can't deny that but I don't want to lose in this conversation with this brat either.

"You're the one who wanted to suck me off. Are you sure your mouth is not the one who loves my dick?" I snorted.

I pulled my zippers down when I didn't heard anything from him aside from a long curse. I also felt him tightly grip on my thighs that gave off the message that he wants it already.

"I'm not hard yet."

"I can make it hard." He huffed and teasingly rolled his fingers over me.

"Stuck out your tongue." I adjured with a long sigh while I let him stroke me to complete hardness.

When he did, I rested my arms on the side of the couch and adjusted myself. I let my shaft rest on his wet tongue as I remove my shirt since it's somehow getting on the way.

I adjusted Donghyuck and raise him up a bit, once he's good I pushed his head towards my hips and just thrust into him until he choked.

"What the fuck? You could've warned me!" He coughed over and over. His eyes were glaring holes into my face as well.

I smirked anyway and got a hold of his head again. "Don't you want it?"

He wiped his mouth. "Let me do it myself."

"Sure." I tapped his cheeks softly as he slowly took me in.

"Oh, god…" I gasp as I focus on how I appear and disappear in his mouth. Fuck.

I let his arms wrap around my hips and used this as a chance to jerk my hips forward. I can't help but do so. This image of Donghyuck is so lewd and the way his head skillfully bobs up and down while sucking the wholeness of me is something I can't refuse and complain about.

And just like last night, it feels good. Hot mouth, wet tongue gliding around me, big eyes and small hands finally stroking me. Everything feels good.

"Hyung…"

I hum.

"How old are you?"

I look at him in disbelief and judgement. Giving him the message ‘Really? During this?’ But then again, no one can tame this lion, so I just answered him so I can get over with this.

"I'm twenty seven."

"We're seven years apart."

"Why are you still asking me this though? I already introduced myself when we first met, don't you remember?"

"I wasn't listening."

I frown and flick his forehead. "Brat."

Then, I harshly jerk and thrust right into his mouth as I thread my fingers through his hair. I could feel his throat around the head of my thing and felt it tighten around me.