Chapter 1

Laura's pov:
I woke up at 07:45am, my usual routine. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to be greeted by my mom making pancakes. "Morning sleepy head" she says. I smile and sit down at the table. She hands me my pancakes and I eat them as fast as possible so I'm not late. After I've finished the wonderful, glorious, heavenly tasting goodness I run upstairs and shower. I wait for the hot water to turn on and hop in letting the warm water massage my muscles. I quickly run out and grab a towel, drying myself with it and then picking out some clothes. Normally I would love to wear bright dresses and skirts but whenever I do, I get beat up. So I'm always stuck with boring black hoodies and skinny jeans. I let my hair loose and wavy, grab my bag and wave bye to my mom. She smiles and blows me a kiss. On my way to school I bump into someone and straight away tumbling onto my bum with my bag falling on my face. I hear a male voice swearing "shit uhh" I've never heard the voice before so I lift my bag off my face and take a look. There right in front of me was a face I could'nt believe. I tried to stand up and run away but I guess he recognised me too soon. "Laura?"

Authors note:
Hello A/N. This is my first story so I don't know how it will turn out. Please just stick with me? I have so much planned for this story! Please vote and share x <3 -Ava